Manchester United v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Ed

How many people are crying on here? Even if it's just one tear. Could you feel that breaking feeling inside? That feeling that we are defeated. As a team. Fergie left and this club's soul left with him.

So how many tears?
I've had this feeling already months ago. Tonight is not really unexpected anymore. The sad thing is I would have always thought if it would become this bad somebody with a bit of common sense would have intervened and said Moyes lad you had a good try but it isn't working, here is the rest of your pay go and have a happy life but not as Manchester United coach. But it hasn't happened and if you listen to Fergie and Charlton, Moyes and the player you just know there isn't any sort of danger of him getting the sack this season.

For me it is really simple the PL is over for us. We might get EL or not I don't really care to be honest. Just sit out the season watch the team if I can enjoy the good displays, suck up the horrible ones like today. Hope for a miracle in the CL but if that doesn't happen wait until the summer to get excited again. Hope the club will brake the bank bring in a couple of good new signings and hope that Moyes will be able to build a decent team with them again instead of a sad bunch of losers like we saw today. If he doesn't manage to do that I hope the club will intervene and fire him in the course of next season, if they do hope they bring in the right man like Klopp or Simeone who could make our football exciting again and if they don't fire him or bring in another clown prepare for the worst which is this season for the next decade, Liverpool 2.0 in other words.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Sorry if I am moaning a bit, but I am so disappointed with everything, the choice of manager, the coaching staff, but most of all the players. I would have expected them to show some pride. I feel sorry for the lads who live in Manchester area, their lives are going to be unbearable. The SAF era seems a lifetime ago.

Will Absolute

Then they can go with him. feck 'em.
You'd prefer to lose our CL place, our status in the game, the players, and a large section of our fans, in order to keep a man who's done nothing for Manchester United, except waste a lot of money, and to whom we owe nothing?

That doesn't seem rational.

Dobba

You'd prefer to lose our CL place, our status in the game, the players, and a large section of our fans, in order to keep a man who's done nothing for Manchester United, except waste a lot of money, and to whom we owe nothing?

That doesn't seem rational.
Did the word "with" lose it's meaning during the game? Bloody hell Moyes, at least leave the English language alone!

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I think it was part of it. Hence the half-time sub. But a lot of it is frustration. They look like 11 strangers out there.
You are probably right but over time it starts to point to the top as being the cause of the lack of motivation/inspiration.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I love posting in the match day threads. Whatever shite you say gets eaten up in the abyss. Pissing into a sea of piss.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Scholes is seething. Look at his face...

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Stupid post! We know when someone like you who is as pathetic as you, then you go on personal attack! Sad!
I genuinely assumed English wasn't your first language sorry; just didn't understand your post. Oh well. Sure Kagawa changed the game, didn't he? Oh well.

Moriarty

History repeats itself. This from McGuinness' home game against City in 1970. Lots of similarities and one more goal for City. Warning, contains image of Best accidentally breaking Glyn Pardoe's leg.

Moriarty

Sir Bobby still has faith in Moyes though....

look lads..I honestly think we are going to spend big money in the summer...but what scares me if Moyes STILL fecks up....we may see an exodus...unless some big name manager comes in.
What else can he do. He's picked his horse and he's going to back it all the way, come what may. If he turns on Moyes now, he'll have to turn his back on all his "United way" comments.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
What else can he do. He's picked his horse and he's going to back it all the way, come what may. If he turns on Moyes now, he'll have to turn his back on all his "United way" comments.
I know what you are saying mate...but honestly I think Fergie and Charlton must be seething inside. I don't think they would have seen us finish 7th...which is what we look like doing unless Newcastle or somebody catches us.... oh wait Arsenal are in freefall too....

ahhh that is not even funny anymore.... :(

Moriarty

I know what you are saying mate...but honestly I think Fergie and Charlton must be seething inside. I don't think they would have seen us finish 7th...which is what we look like doing unless Newcastle or somebody catches us.... oh wait Arsenal are in freefall too....

ahhh that is not even funny anymore.... :(
I'm sure they are and, to be honest, you have to admire them for sticking to their guns. Ultimately though, the money men, Woodward and Arnold, will be the ones to swing the axe, no matter what the football men say.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
I'm sure they are and, to be honest, you have to admire them for sticking to their guns. Ultimately though, the money men, Woodward and Arnold, will be the ones to swing the axe, no matter what the football men say.

in one way that is the advantage. I know our lovable scousers would be hoping a repeat of the 'Souness' debacle on us....but the game is all about money. Just imagine all those big revenue contracts we just signed.....nah..I think big signings...and if we are not 1,2 or 3 next season Moyes will be out.

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
We clearly signed the wrong player from Everton didn't we? Barkley with a stunner against Newcastle. Damn you Moyes !
Dont know the reason why we didnt try for Barkley, but maybe Moyes made an agreement with Bill Kenwright that he wouldnt go for him.. Other than that - i have no feckin clue why a player of that raw talent escaped the net, when Moyes would have watched him grow for many years & he was pushin for 1st team starter shizzle at the end of last season anyway, so he must have known this season he was well ready for the Prem!

I know we lost & its gut-wrenching to lose to that shower, but it always feels worse to lose against Pool. For them to win the league this season would be a year of complete misery. I think we can handle City winning the league easier, due to the fact they'd have bought it again & everyone football fan recognises that.

On a side-note - I just heard that Bayern won league tonight.. Hopefully they'll be on the piss from now til next Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.