Manchester United v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Don't know I can't watch it. My app on the phone wouldn't work and I don't have Skysport on TV. I hope they didn't sing for him.
How can you even pass judgement then? If you really want booing, you pay the money and make the trip to OT to do it. See how long you can do it for before the people around you tell you to do one.

Gannicus

Oh come on you moaners. Don't you realize Moyes has a "plan"?

A plan to destroy everything Fergie built, that is.

redevil2

So bad. Nobody moves. Evra just watches the game happen. Rio does the same. Carrick is doing it constantly. The ball often trickles past them, and they just jog around. There's no Urgency. We went 1-0 down and looked like we wanted to get back into it. Then 2-0 down, nothing. No fight. No desire. Nobody looks like they want to win.

It's a shadow of the team from last season. Sample players with a fraction of the desire. Painful.
Maybe they want the manger to go

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
It isn't the DT we all know. Is it even DT?
Dunno mate but it's starting to get on my tits.

Like the Glazers are actually gonna base their business decisions on crowd reactions anyway.

Buy a ticket DT and show everyone how it's done. But what will you do if we win (unlikely as it is at the minute)?

The Red Thinker

How many people are crying on here? Even if it's just one tear. Could you feel that breaking feeling inside? That feeling that we are defeated. As a team. Fergie left and this club's soul left with him.

So how many tears?

Ish

Lights on for Luke
My god, every fecking person IN THE WORLD can see what's wrong with United. No identity, no direction, motivation....except fecking Moyes.

"We'll just continue to work hard".

FFS.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
He's only brought two players so far. Mata is absolute class and you don't turn down chances like that to sign players like that.

Either way though, however much he get's wont solve anything. It's the system that's the problem right now.
Mata's talent can't be denied but how is he going to be used? So far, not well.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Belief comes from the manager.
Yup, at least some blame lies with Moyes and in the end it is he who will be responsible but there is something wrong with players as well if they can't motivate themselves to try harder when 2-0 down to local rivals than give up.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
How many people are crying on here? Even if it's just one tear. Could you feel that breaking feeling inside? That feeling that we are defeated. As a team. Fergie left and this club's soul left with him.

So how many tears?
You're either a wind up merchant or a complete bell end. Probably both.

redevil2

This must've been one of City's easiest games this season. They didn't even have to try.
And someone on here was so happy Fellaini had been "trying" and complained they we scarp goat a new player!

I know which one I prefer! Someone trying and failed OR someone winning without even trying. Easy choice really.

sajeev

Or because they're a spineless bunch of cowards using transition as an excuse for a level of effort that you'd expect from the Craggy Island Over 75s.
we can't see the effort because there is no direction from the top. too much directionless running. no tactics and depressing mannerisms of the manager and his team.

the performances this season shouldn't really be taken into consideration while evaluating the players. the manager has the team completely useless even at things they were good at.

if you are inclined to argue otherwise, explain mata

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
How can you even pass judgement then? If you really want booing, you pay the money and make the trip to OT to do it. See how long you can do it for before the people around you tell you to do one.
I am just commenting on all the moaning on here. Or was it actually fantastic and you are all trying to fool me? Fine if you all want to put up with this and be superior to other teams. They will give Moyes the summer to spend all the transfer kitty. Who the hell will want to play for Moyes? Surely this isn't all down to him the players should be able to do better than this.

Dobba

we can't see the effort because there is no direction from the top. too much directionless running. no tactics and depressing mannerisms of the manager and his team.

the performances this season shouldn't really be taken into consideration while evaluating the players. the manager has the team completely useless even at things they were good at.

if you are inclined to argue otherwise, explain mata
Absolute apologist twaddle. Funnily enough, Mata flourished in a team where the midfield did the hard work to leave him free to go forward. This bunch couldn't even spell hard work never mind put it into a game.

sajeev

I am just commenting on all the moaning on here. Or was it actually fantastic and you are all trying to fool me? Fine if you all want to put up with this and be superior to other teams. They will give Moyes the summer to spend all the transfer kitty. Who the hell will want to play for Moyes? Surely this isn't all down to him the players should be able to do better than this.
this is all down to him, the only way the team turns this useless in a span of a few months is down to the manager

Getsme

Yup, at least some blame lies with Moyes and in the end it is he who will be responsible but there is something wrong with players as well if they can't motivate themselves to try harder when 2-0 down to local rivals than give up.
When there is no belief in the team it's hard to agh feck it I give up. MOYES OUT.

sajeev

Absolute apologist twaddle. Funnily enough, Mata flourished in a team where the midfield did the hard work to leave him free to go forward. This bunch couldn't even spell hard work never mind put it into a game.
not mine, yours. you are just making excuses for the most incompetent person representing the club at the moment

Dobba

not mine, yours. you are just making excuses for the most incompetent person representing the club at the moment
I want him out. I want him out with a whole bunch of spineless bastard players who if they refuse to play for Manchester United because of who is in charge can go and play for someone they can be bothered to show up and give anything close to 100% every week. There are plenty of football teams out there not managed by David Moyes.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
Almost all our passes were to our players' feet.

Almost all their passes were into empty spaces around their players, allowing them to make runs. We could never intercept those clever passes.

Ash_G

Not surprised we lost but still don't understand why we make similar mistakes in pretty every tough game. We just push up so quick and we can't get out of our half effectively, either never being able to build momentum in an attack or just loosing the ball and being prone to the counter. The few times we're more patient we look better for it. Even then though it's so much harder for us to work an opening then it seems to be for any decent team we come up against.

sajeev

I want him out. I want him out with a whole bunch of spineless bastard players who if they refuse to play for Manchester United because of who is in charge can go and play for someone they can be bothered to show up and give anything close to 100% every week. There are plenty of football teams out there not managed by David Moyes.
how can they do anything if they have no idea how they are to be organized.
a lot of these players have played really well for us in the past. some of them are past their prime and will go. but the lack of effort from players is down to the manager whose job it is to manage them

Moriarty

Not surprised we lost but still don't understand why we make similar mistakes in pretty every tough game. We just push up so quick and we can't get out of our half effectively, either never being able to build momentum in an attack or just loosing the ball and being prone to the counter. The few times we're more patient we look better for it. Even then though it's so much harder for us to work an opening then it seems to be for any decent team we come up against.
That's the galling part. What you've described is what we used to do so well.

Moriarty

a lot of these players have played really well for us in the past. some of them are past their prime and will go. but the lack of effort from players is down to the manager whose job it is to manage them
They are playing for Manchester United in derby game. If they can't get motivated for that, Moyes notwithstanding, there's something radically wrong.

Dobba

Woe is them. Lets let the squad's collective mothers manage us between now and the end of the season. We'll give the FA a ring and see if we can register them as players so the outfield lot can have mummy holding their hand for the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.