g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United v. Portsmouth

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
What happened to being ruthless?!

Oh well, we'll get the 2nd after the break

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Total Football. Everyone is roaming around everywhere, making it impossible for Pompey to man mark. Haven't seen us play this well in a very long time.

Anderson, Rooney and Giggs are on a whole different level, Anderson in particular, he's gliding around the pitch, picking up the ball from deep, running into space on the left and right hand side, hitting accurate passes. Evra's form is back, he's confidently tackling and robbing anyone coming down that left side.

Beautiful football, just need some more goals to show for it.

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
It's not inconceivable to say that we could be winning by 5, if we had our shooting boots on then we would be.

redevil2

I haven't said this enough.. but I love Goggs! The new signing is the best of the season! :-)

HT. We are well in control of the game. However we have missed some very good chances and it still remains 1-0. A very dangerous scoreline to have unless we can make the most of our opportunities in the second half. Dont throw this one away.

girish

I too love women...for their shoes.
Piss poor finishing. Andd some loose balls.

Dominant but could've scored a couple more

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Very sloppy stuff. Too many players don't seem focused. Scholes and Ronaldo have been shocking. Anderson has been great, as has Giggs (apart from his finishing).

We should be trashing this shower and working on our goal difference. But they are still very much in the game. Could be in for rude awakening if the players don't start improving their passing.

bollox

Dominating and should be a lot more than 1 - 0 up but let's not get carried away. It's not like Portsmouth have taken the game to us. In fact, they've hardly looked like wanting to be involved.

My Sopcast stream has just died. Anyone PM me something solid for the 2nd half?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Anderson has been fantastic. Bossed that midfield.

Scholes quite subdued.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Chelsea are getting outplayed by Everton.

Baines is class.
chelsea everton
9(1) Shots (on Goal) 6(3)
8 Fouls 7
0 Corner Kicks 1
2 Offsides 0
59% Time of Possession 41%
0 Yellow Cards 1
0 Red Cards 0
3 Saves 1

you watchin ? looks even enough by these , possibly shitty, stats

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Very sloppy stuff. Too many players don't seem focused. Scholes and Ronaldo have been shocking. Anderson has been great, as has Giggs (apart from his finishing).

We should be trashing this shower and working on our goal difference. But they are still very much in the game. Could be in for rude awakening if the players don't start improving their passing.
Good to have a pessimistic view, that was way too harsh, particularly after a couple of matches where we have looked like rabbits caught by a headlight of an onrushing car.

OneUnited24

If Anderson doesnt score tonight im going on a limp to say he never will! But hes been unbelieveable tonight, it looks like the Anderson we all thought we would see after last season. I am a little worried about our finishing, we really should be out of sight for Pompy now but its only 1 nil which makes me :nervous:

Youngie

Sloppy loss of possession when in dangerous positions is doing my nut in, but having said that this is like the real Utd again...we have it in us to register a shed ful of goals..just need that 2nd to open the floodgates.
(I'll settle for 1 0 mind!)

redevil2

You are joking! You must have been watching a different game from ours!!

Aporkalypse

Dominating and should be a lot more than 1 - 0 up but let's not get carried away. It's not like Portsmouth have taken the game to us. In fact, they've hardly looked like wanting to be involved.

This Service Not Available In Your Area? It will come back for the second half.

mswiss

is it still halftime or do i need to search for a new stream

Plan M

Sounds like we're playing well. That's the most important thing.
We are playing VERY well mate, too many negative feckers on her for my liking. A few missed placed passes aside, we've totally dominated and have been a joy to watch.

Dublin Red

Playing well but disappointed with our poor finishing, we could have improved out goal difference considerably if we had taken even half our chances.

Hope that aspect of our play improves second half.

Merman

bollocks

Spoony

The People's President
We are playing VERY well mate, too many negative feckers on her for my liking. A few missed placed passes aside, we've totally dominated and have been a joy to watch.
Not surprised. We were brilliant against Porto, I was confident it would give us the boost we needed for the final stretch. Yesterday would've helped too.