Manchester United videos

Chris H

Video Posting God
Do you know if there's a place to get the full match? As it seems full matches and shows is just showing highlights now :(
The site that Bucky linked to last week, lasthl.com, has full matches. Here's their link for today's match.

lasthl link with full match

Mouse over the tabs where it says Short HL - EXT HL ENG - Pre match, and it'll show you arrows left and right. Click the right arrow a couple of times to get headings for 1st half and 2nd half.

I'll start adding lasthl links in my posts. I hadn't realized that fullmatchesandshows had stopped including full matches.

Matty7

The site that Bucky linked to last week, lasthl.com, has full matches. Here's their link for today's match.

lasthl link with full match

Mouse over the tabs where it says Short HL - EXT HL ENG - Pre match, and it'll show you arrows left and right. Click the right arrow a couple of times to get headings for 1st half and 2nd half.

I'll start adding lasthl links in my posts. I hadn't realized that fullmatchesandshows had stopped including full matches.
Awesome, thank you :)

Yeah i noticed that fullmatchesandshows seemed to stop doing so a few weeks back. Not sure as to why though. I like to avoid the score when I cant watch the game live, then watch the full match not knowing. I tried to search for a full link for the Anderlecht game too but as soon as i googled for one, the score was spoiled. So this is great! Thanks again!

MrPooni

Didn't think it was worthy of its own thread but here's a video of Ander discussing the moment he fell in love with United:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Just wanted to thank you @Chris H for putting up match after match during this long, hard season. I personally never need them but I'm sure you help a lot on here and I'm sure the café as a whole appreciate the effort. :)

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Full Match for dw - from MUTV

Source: DVB-S2 (MUTV)
Resolution:1920x1080
Vid Bitrate: 10.7Mbps

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1920x1080]
Audio: MP3 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [A: Stadium [eng] (mp3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s)]
Audio: Dolby AC3 48000Hz stereo 192kbps [A: English [eng] (ac3, 48000 Hz, stereo, 192 kb/s)]

Audio is set to Stadium

Use MPC Player for 50fps

1st half - 3.76GB - 49:32

https://weshare.me/73255329f13d6016/MU_v_Ajax_-_1st_Half_-_EL_Final_2017.rar

2nd Half - 4.32GB - 57:17 (includes celebration and post match interviews)

https://weshare.me/57ef9bbfaf6b1ba0/MU_v_Ajax_-_2nd_Half_-_EL_Final_2017.rar

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
You have been a life saver this year @Chris H . I miss many matches due to the time difference.
You have also helped me turn a couple of young Japanese guys into United fans.

Chris H

Video Posting God
Thanks everyone! Glad to share these - for years I've had very little TV access to United games, so I end up watching on the web myself most of the time. Not sure what I'd do without it.

Post-game trophy stuff is on the lasthl link, if you scroll through the settings on top of the player til you get to post-match. Or you can just click here! It's about 15min long.

Cheers everyone. Here's hoping for a better season next year.

SirAF

Ageist
I'm guessing the Carrick match will be ready to download in HD later today? :drool: