Manchester United videos

cloud218

Must...have...the Fulham...game...

EDIT: I hate women and their "need" for shopping!!!!

Gazza

I'm only posting in this thread because I have 3 mins to kill before Rapidshit lets me download the file

Thanks though

Gazza

I'm only posting in this thread because I have 3 mins to kill before Rapidshit lets me download the file

Thanks though

And now I have to wait another 3 mins because I typed the access code wrongly... what sort of fecking font is that?

Diabo_Sam

If you have a private DSL link, you can just restart your modem or router. then you'll get a new IP address when connecting again and no need to wait between downloads from rapidshare. but the 3 minutes countdown wait is inevitable.

kietotheworld

Does anyone have a link to Tevez' goal against Liverpool in decent quality? MotD highlights or the full match would do.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
It’s actually the first time I’ve bothered to watch the highlights as I didn’t se the match and, fair enough, Pompey won but how was it a sending-off when Rooney and the other United player (Anderson?) had the goal-line covered meaning effectively the goalkeeper wasn’t the last man?
According to the Liverpool fans that's a myth, you don't have to be the last man to be sent off in that situation, you just need a biased ref and an United player.

Sam

Has anyone got a link to download the full match vs Liverpool at Anfield ?

Cheers.