Manchester United videos

Roger

A compilation which I made some time ago, about the sad and depressing aspects of the beautiful game It's not really a Man Utd only compilation, but it does have footage from the Munich air disaster, George Best's farewell, aswell as other Man Utd linked footage including Smith breaking his leg, Keane Fouling Haaland and so on. Anyways, watch it.

I't not often I'm left speachless. Fantastic.

CR#7

have the full mutv the big match with denis irwin from yesterday was wondering where I can upload it for you lads 265mb file .

GusHiddink

Alex Ferguson will not win another champions leagu
In the berbatov thread trying to push the deal thr
A compilation which I made some time ago, about the sad and depressing aspects of the beautiful game It's not really a Man Utd only compilation, but it does have footage from the Munich air disaster, George Best's farewell, aswell as other Man Utd linked footage including Smith breaking his leg, Keane Fouling Haaland and so on. Anyways, watch it.

The viven foe bit is truly horrific.

Well put together

IhabX7

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4KVX8DCM

Download this guys.

This is what the current players think about the Munich Disaster, and all thats related to it. Its a great watch.

Giggs, Gary Neville, Solskjaer, Ronaldo, Oshea, Fletcher, and Evra are in.

IhabX7

Can anyone get me Ryan Giggs' solo goal against Le Arse in 1999 FA cup semi final replay with john champion commentary?