g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs Athletic Bilbao (Sun 6th August, 16:00 UK time)

BTG

I've never hated a player
But Maguire is really trying me.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Maguire :lol:

Can he just stop being a fecking meme for 5 minutes while we're trying to flog him ffs

Crimson King

Maguire man...AWB does really well to get out of an awkward situation and then Maguire does that. He had a couple of better options open to him as well. Frustrating.

mav_9me

Maguire clearly showing he is not good enough to play these tight spaces.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Bad idea to play this clown when we’re trying to sell him.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
And that’s why Maguire gets a lot of stick… hope all them pundits who keep backing him are watching.

Red00012

Sancho doing well, would like to see him more playing behind a striker
He’s missed a one v one and he took the wrong option to square it to Forson along the ground instead of dinking it up for a tap in

zaafi

How can Ten Hag keep playing him when he literally makes mistakes every single game? Any other decent club would've shipped him off years ago. Ffs.

Hester_manc

Oh dear, I feel sorry for Maguire. He will never get past these mistakes here at United. It is as if he is cursed. He has to find another club in another league.