Manchester United vs Athletic Bilbao (Sun 6th August, 16:00 UK time)

Gee Male

This was the worst sporting event I've ever attended. And I'm a season ticket holder for Ireland, went to all those Oman friendlies. Crap atmosphere, crap football, just all round crap. And now I'm hungover too.

Herschel Krustofsky

Supports
Balanced perspectives
A clutch player is someone who performs at key moments under pressure. ‘In the clutch’ means at a critical moment. The closest English equivalent I can think of is a big game player, but clutch is even more specific in terms of performing at specific key moments within such games.
Thanks, I know what it means :)

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
4 players for 3 positions is now stacked apparently. Universe brain logic.
You are clearly rubbish at both maths and logic. First, Right and left wing are not 3 positions. Second, Antony, Sancho, Rashford, Garnacho are not 4 players for 3 positions neither. You'd also have to have a seriously poor ability to think clearly to believe adding Amad and Pelistiri, to four not injury prone players fighting four two positions counts as sound logic....

You'd probably also have Saka on loan if you supported Arsenal.
only if my grasp of maths and logic was as laughably pathetic as yours.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
You are clearly rubbish at both maths and logic. First, Right and left wing are not 3 positions. Second, Antony, Sancho, Rashford, Garnacho are not 4 players for 3 positions neither. You'd also have to have a seriously poor ability to think clearly to believe adding Amad and Pelistiri, to four not injury prone players fighting four two positions counts as sound logic....

only if my grasp of maths and logic was as laughably pathetic as yours.
:lol: . You seriously tried to play the math card.

As I said, universe brain logic.

croadyman

Know some aren't bothered but wasn't impressed by the likes of Pellistri & Antony waving imaginary yellow cards

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Oh yeah I massively oppose their human rights but their plans for club are exciting
Know some aren't bothered but wasn't impressed by the likes of Pellistri & Antony waving imaginary yellow cards
Croady - willing to ignore human rights abuse if it improves the club but not happy with Antony waving an imaginary yellow card.

Cans&Bans

People moaning about a pre-season friendly will never not be funny! What did you all expect? It's about getting a bit of fitness, no injuries etc. If you're crying because the first team didn't play, you're a fanny.

I've been to loads of pre season games and went with zero expectations and guess what? You go with that mindset and it doesn't bother you because it doesn't matter. It's all about meeting up with the mates and having a few pints,

But what about the kids I hear you cry? They'll get over it. And when they're old enough, they'll be flying over to Old Trafford every other week like a lot of the other Irish reds do.

Reactions: Rood

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Croady - willing to ignore human rights abuse if it improves the club but not happy with Antony waving an imaginary yellow card.
So you saved up that post for 6 months waiting for something to tag it with?

I'm honestly embarrassed for you

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
What possible relevance does this 6 month old post have to this thread or the post you linked it to?

I'm even more embarrassed for you
Because Rood - I am frequently amazed at the stuff that people will accept whilst still being upset about much more minor aspects of the game. In particular, someone excusing human rights abuses for success but being disappointed at someone waving an imaginary card around baffles me.

I thought that was relatively clear.

I’ve been constantly embarrassed by your waving away of human rights abuses in Qatar - again a slightly bigger issue than card waving.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Because Rood - I am frequently amazed at the stuff that people will accept whilst still being upset about much more minor aspects of the game. In particular, someone excusing human rights abuses for success but being disappointed at someone waving an imaginary card around baffles me.

I thought that was relatively clear.

I’ve been constantly embarrassed by your waving away of human rights abuses in Qatar - again a slightly bigger issue than card waving.
No it's not clear in the slightest - it's absolutely baffling that you somehow think these 2 things are in any way linked and worthy of bringing up 6 month old posts.

This is the epitome of false equivalence - absolute worthless comparison on every level.

If you want to discuss that subject then go and do it in the relevant thread and I'll explain to you yet again why you are talking out of your arse. I've done this many times in fact and the majority of the time you don't even respond to the points being made, preferring to go trolling and chasing your agendas in all the wrong places.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
No it's not clear in the slightest - it's absolutely baffling that you somehow think these 2 things are in any way linked and worthy of bringing up 6 month old posts.

This is the epitome of false equivalence - absolute worthless comparison on every level.

If you want to discuss that subject then go and do it in the relevant thread and I'll explain to you yet again why you are talking out of your arse. I've done this many times in fact and the majority of the time you don't even respond to the points being made, preferring to go trolling and chasing your agendas elsewhere.
Rood - if United get owned by Qatar - this will be mentioned again. And again. It impacts every single moment going forward - it will always be tainted. There is no “keep it to the relevant thread” - if we are owned by Qatar then we lose the moral high ground and can no longer complain about other aspects of football we think are displeasing.

Trolling and agendas? I have an anti Qatar agenda yes. Similar to United’s LGBTQ+ fanbase. And Amnesty International. That isn’t trolling, it’s waking fans up to what is happening. When Amnesty publish about the 1000s of migrant deaths, they are not trolling, they’re highlighting the issues.

I don’t think you have ever responded to me with a point that I haven’t responded to.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I don’t think you have ever responded to me with a point that I haven’t responded to.
I have many times and I'll not discuss this subject in this thread

You like digging up old posts so go and find an old one of mine in a relevant thread

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I have many times and I'll not discuss this subject in this thread

You like digging up old posts so go and find an old one of mine in a relevant thread
Fair enough - I won’t bother responding either.

If you want to message me over PM - feel free.

jack171999

If you've had difficulties identifying reliable IPTV providers, I've discovered that AllGoIPTV com exceled among many others. Not only do they offer top-tier movie quality and comprehensive channel selections, but they also provide unmatched 24/7 customer support.