Manchester United vs. Bayern Munich

Pscholes18

Rafa and Neville end up fecking us in the end. Rafa played well too..first was never a yellow.....stupid to pull Ribery back like that for the second.

pauldyson1uk

iam gutted we deserved to win this,
Rafeal was stupid to get sent off , Carrick was just crap.
Rooney did nothing while he was on.
Nani was excellent and deserved his goals.
I question the wisdo of playing part of the game without a striker on the pitch.
But to be honest I dont see anybody beating Barcelona.

Shimo

Well done United - we played with real heart. Stupid by Rafael, that ref should have sent of Van Bomel but, our players didn't start waving cards around.

Well done United.

Uncle Junior

I hope Carrick is sold, I can't defend him anymore with this shit from him week after week. And I also hope Rafael is not played for a good part of 5 seasons, teach him a fecking lesson. How erratic can you be? Is he the only teenager player in the world? For feck's sake.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Why the feck did we take Gibson off?

redwhiteblack

Feels like we have been cheated tonight!
We have. Raphael was fouled first (bookable offense) at home and the ref ignored it, and his second was NEVER a yellow.

3 mins injury time in a CL QF 2nd leg when there's been a red and numerous hold ups!!??

Throw into that the clearly corrupt linesman at the weekend.

Both these games have been at home.

I'm furious. Literally seething.

We could well end up with nothing but the Carling Cup this season.

manufanatic

"crazy"
rafeal was stupid but please lets stop with the vitriol. The lad made a mistake we were undone by some lack finishing in the second half that would have put this to bed. Nani, Fletcher, Carrick and gibson all had chances to seal the tie and they collectively didnt do it.

By feck ribbery for his cnutish behaivor and how he became relevent only when we were down to 10 men. I hope to god that he never ever wears the united shirt

Classy Cannon

Left Back <font face="Arial"color="White"> in the
I reckon putting gibbo wide & Nani up front cost us. Should have brought Berb on same time as sheasy & left the wingers where they were.

manufanatic

"crazy"
At least we've had the shaky camera effect after Gibson's goal.

And yes, we fecking bottled it.
it took a world class strike to see us out of the competition now if by bottling it you mean we failed to take the 4 quality chances that we had in the second half i guess i might agree with you.

I want to say fair play to Bayern as i did to Barca last year but there overall porto like display tonight has angered me so much im thinking of taking a hammer to my new BMW.

rednev

feck off prat. How is scoring 3 goals in a game "bottling it"
What the feck are you talking about?

Obviously we didn't bottle it by scoring 3 goals, you fecking donkey, we bottled it by letting an early 3-0 lead slip to 3-2.

rednev

Ferguson could be in a spot of bother with his 'typical Germans' comment.

Very silly thing to say.

Jaap

What a fantastic first half - but Rafael's sending-off obviously played into Bayern's cards, who took full advantage; fair play to them!

I was embarassed by some spectators, who left early - shame on you.

Still proud.