Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Fooza

At least it wasnt embarrassing I guess.... actually it still is

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
    We should have either played them from start or should have given complete rest. What's the point of playing them like this?
    Exactly. He now has to get us through those last games. If he doesn't he could be on dodgy ground. United will not want another season without CL football. I know we have the EL, but that is going to be down to us not picking up any injuries and Ole's judgement.

NJM78

Bruno still the fecking man. Only one who can hold his head up high despite him also being off form and nackered today.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
    Yeah Ole fecked it up completely today. We didn't rest important player at the end and we still got battered.

We have been great recently so I'm not going to overly criticize him, but this game is on him. Maguire and De Gea.
    We've been great because Bruno Fernandes landed in his lap...

And now he's running him into the ground like he's a Championship workhorse.

This game, and it's implications could well cost us Top 4.

Moyes' West Ham will be licking their lips, our most important players are utterly knackered, Chelsea have been given a boost, and Foxes will be looking to react in a week.

Why are players like Ighalo etc paid if not for games and times like this?

Awful, awful squad management.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    2 goals in the next 2 minutes :D

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
    Ole hasn’t been able to handle the press.

Take nothing away from the return form but we don’t have players to step up when our first string need a break. We need some real quality investment. Williams is not a left back and I’m not sure where he’ll be best. Our CBs lack pace and we definitely need a RW

Bastian

Supports
    Mejbri
    Pre - kick off...

@Bastian called it also. And there were many more. It's fairly fecking obvious that Bruno needs a fecking rest.

Now he'll either be fatigued or injured (or both) for West Ham, and we've lost this game anymore.

It's very naive management, to put it politely.
    It's strange that a guy who suffered so many injuries towards the end of his career doesn't understand the need to protect players. He's reckless.

jesperjaap

I think we have been fairly average since we beat Bournemouth. ALthough the goals and enternainment has been very good since lockdown. If you were to analyse the fixtures we havent actually been that good against any of the good sides we have played apart from Sheffield Utd.

Also if you look before January we were a mile away. If you look since January we are so so reliant on Fernandes. When he plays well, we play well and score. He has looked tired the last 3/4 games with all the running he has done and its no coincidence we have struggled a bit those games.

Credit to Chelsea for the pressing. Also it is the best they have been defensively for me this season. NOt that we made it hard for them, we hav ebeen very sloppy and again without Fernandes unlocking defences sitting behind the ball, we are too slow and clueless.

I am glad leicester have so many injuries as the way we have been the last couple of games I wouldnt be confident at all of getting a result there against there best side.

AGain our squad is probably 4-6 players short of one to challenge, hopefully 2/3 of those can come from our academy but we definately need three quality signings in the summer and one of them HAS to be a quality centre back.

Maguire for me isnt good enough to be the main man in a centre back partnership, he should be the supporting defender. And none of our other centre backs that have been fit are good enough to support him either.

sparx99

CL is obviously super important for long term club building. If we want to work our way back to the top table we have be in the CL to attract players.

However, any chance to win a cup should be pursued especially for a young team who need the confidence winning a cup would bring.

Unlikely to turn this around obviously but we should push for the Europa league.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
    Supports
    Big Days
    Last thing we need is to pull this back to 3-3 :lol:

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
    Fat frank is so shit. All those mind games and we still got a penalty.

Meh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

4.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 304 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Chelsea win