Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace

Devil may care

Diouf and Gibson have no future here so I don't see why they are playing, and I thought Young and Hernandez at least would be on the bench.

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Morrison and Pogba need to learn from Kiko to say the right things to the media. That's how you get a game :)

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Is saf becoming too cautious in his old age, can't believe none of fryers, pogba or Morrison start. That midfield is dire, sorry.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Don't see the point of playing Diouf on the wing, play Park there and give Pogba/Morrison a chance to start in CM.

Shimo

Dire? 1 a player that's played at the top level of the game against the strongest competition and the other that may not have been terrific but, fairly solid when he has appeared over the last season for us .... yeah dire compared to a couple of unproven youngsters.

Ash_G

Don't see the point of playing Diouf on the wing, play Park there and give Pogba/Morrison a chance to start in CM.
Yeah I agree. Fair enough Diouf/Macheda need games as well but I just don't see the point playing them out of position. It doesn't give them a good chance to show what they can really do, it usually unbalances the team and as you say it stops one of the younger players getting a shot.

Phil

Looks like we won't really be seeing our kids start in the CC at all this season.

Bit disappointing after watching Arsenal's youngsters playing well last night.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
This game is most likely the last opportunity to see Pogba and Morrison anywhere near the first team this season. Shame they'll probably get 20-30min each, if that.

Cold_Boy

We do have to look at the season as a whole and the Arsenal kids are currently more mature than the ones we have.