Manchester United vs Hull City (06.05.2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxa

Good Lord. We won't have Sir Alex, Vidic, and possibly Evra, Ferdinand or Giggs here next season.

It's really hitting home. It'll be like a completely new team.
It's scary but what I could see tonight from our Youngsters is there Energy and thats exactly what this team needs, mixed with experience of course, but look at Carrick for example, the guys on his last legs, Evra is like that as well although still has passion i cant deny that, it's exciting times ahead, the only thing though I hope we keep is the mix and flow of British and Foreign, to see a team full of players from all over the world and not even your own country is a sad sight, look at City and Newcastle, City have a great squad but it's just not authentic enough, all talent but no real passion,

I want our Jones, Smalling, Evans, Wilsons, Lawrence, Lingards to play a vital part in our future, not that we also shouldn't have a little exotic mixture thrown in there as well, that balance we have maintained for years has been perfect, it's why we all support United. the elite team of Britain and Poster for EPL Football.

Duafc

Village Lemon
We got one person on here asking why Giggs brought himself on instead of Mata/Keane and another asking why Vidic was allowed to speak. The feck is wrong with this place....
both bannable imo. The first one particularly its stunning.

redevil2

Vidic is leaving because he wants to though:lol:
He wants to SIMPLY because he knows United is moving on with younger players under the new manager... And I wouldn't be wrong to guess that ig he knew Moyes was leaving, he might not have made the decision

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Your team's just pissed away their only shot at a title in 25 years and you're spending your night on a United forum making snide remarks about a retiring player crying.

Just how shit is your life?
:D

Thisistheone

Nope. Ser19 will be in here to tell you soon how you should never cry if you're a captain.
Crying in April cos you think you've won your first ever league title and then going on to completely bottle it and ruin everything for your club is a bit different to our captain (who has won five league titles) crying after playing his last home game.

Just saying:angel:

Last edited:

PSingh

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sad to see Vidic leave, really wish he stayed still think he has a lot to offer.

Walters_19_MuFc

Emotional times at the end.

Slow first half, but picked it up in the second.

Good to see Wilson get two goals on his début. What a night for him. Tom Lawrence looked bright too.

Thought Januzaj was our best player, though. Second half he picked it up when he stayed wide and stretched play. Thought he was brilliant.

Then there's Giggs, who, before he come on, we didn't really look that inventive down the middle. He come on and changed the game, in my opinion.

Glad that we were able to get a defeat on our last game of the season, especially for Vidic as it was his last game.

saivet

:lol: I left my stream on and they're showing "I was there" with the Liverpool fans last night :lol:

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
well that was a thoroughly odd game, felt more like a preseason freindly for the first 70 mins, then became the giggs show. glad he didnt announce his retiremnet i don't think i could of coped with that!

did anyone else want to see giggs give himself a pep talk before going on? maybe showing himself some drawing? be great for him to have done a whole mime on the side line!! thats what i would off done.

also bizzare seeing nicky butt calling the shots for the side line for the last 20 mins! thats somthing i never though i'd see, greath though :)

LR7

:lol: I left my stream on and they're showing "I was there" with the Liverpool fans last night :lol:
This channel (NBC) seems to be enjoying Liverpool's pain. Showing all the scenes from after the game last night. Where's the popcorn?

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Your team's just pissed away their only shot at a title in 25 years and you're spending your night on a United forum making snide remarks about a retiring player crying.

Just how shit is your life?
It's fairly blatant that I was joking. Now disappear again until we lose next mate.

saivet

This channel (NBC) seems to be enjoying Liverpool's pain. Showing all the scenes from after the game last night. Where's the popcorn?
I know, shame the guy who was streaming changed the channel onto College football at 0-2.

Kraftwerker

Formerly RedAddict
It's fairly blatant that I was joking. Now disappear again until we lose next mate.
I don't care what your intentions were. Just commenting on how dull your life must be.

Just because I don't have the time you have to obsessively spend 5/6 hours here a day, doesn't mean I can't post when I want. Especially in a thread about a United game, and one of our greatest players retiring.

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

Good, 5 more days for this season to end. Even the last school days before the summer vacation didn't seem that long when i was a kid...

I really hope the rumors in the papers are true and van Gaal will keep Giggs and not bring Kluivert as his assistant. I won't say anything for Giggs as a player, no words will ever be enough to describe what he's offered and what he means to the club. I'll just say i feel privileged that i had the opportunity to watch him in the United shirt since day one, March 2nd 1991. Thank you Ryan Giggs.

I also like to wish Vidic the best at Inter. What a player he's been for us, a true captain who led by example, a fine "ambassador" of the club's never say die philosophy. One of the things that really pleases me as a United fan is when players full of potential join United and then become world class players and eventually a part of the club's history. Vidic was 100% that, thank you Nemanja.

Gongrats to Wilson and Lawrence for their first team debuts. Gongrats to Januzaj for seizing his opportunity and being the only thing worth keeping from such a poor season. Gongrats to our match going fans for their support, especially in the away games. Give yourselves a round of applause, you've shown some class this season and enjoy yourselves on Sunday.

Can't wait for the new manager to arrive at OT and for the summer transfer period, exciting times indeed.

redevil2

We got one person on here asking why Giggs brought himself on instead of Mata/Keane and another asking why Vidic was allowed to speak. The feck is wrong with this place....
These people can go to Liverpool! Even Steve Bruce night have secretly wanted Giggs' free kick to not been saved!

Sad Chris

You're on a United forum, mate. Think it's time you disappear.
:nono: Please don't make Barney go. He's awesome...whenever my tears of laughter slowly start to dry up, Barney pops up and reminds me how fecking hilarious Liverpool is, was and always will be!

Annahnomoss

One of the most entertaining United match in years for me. Really lighthearted and all about making the kids dreams come true and honouring of some legends. Still just conceded two shots which I think is among the lowest if not the lowest amount in the entire season.

So even if the match being meaningless shined through the players, they all still did their job. Would have been interested seeing Mata ahead of Carrick and Kagawa instead.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Good to see Giggs finally giving youth a chance. I liked that starting line-up far better than his last one. Playing Defenders that are actually going to be here next year over players like Vidic and Rio. Plus the two youngsters up front along with Kagawa and Adnan.
Didn’t see the game, but good to see Wilson capping his debut with some goals. Giggs subbing himself on was funny to read as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.