Manchester United vs Hull City (06.05.2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
Good Lord. We won't have Sir Alex, Vidic, and possibly Evra, Ferdinand or Giggs here next season.

It's really hitting home. It'll be like a completely new team.

saivet

For the person who was asking about Rio, he was on the pitch.

footballgirl07

Good Lord. We won't have Sir Alex, Vidic, and possibly Evra, Ferdinand or Giggs next season.

It's really hitting home.
A lot of on the field leaders leaving or left. We really need someone to step up next season to become our new one.

mitChley

My stream has died, what did giggs and vidic sat?
Vidic:

"I had so many great time here. It is hard to speak because of the emotions. Most important I would like to thank the players, the manager and all the coaches. Thank you for everything and especially to the fans, you have been fantastic to me all these years."

Giggs:

"I'd just like to say a big thank you from all the players and all the staff for your support this year. A special thanks to Nemanja [Vidic] who is leaving us this year. He goes with all our best wishes for success in the coming years.

"We know it's been tough this season and over the years we've been spoilt with the success we've had but you've always supported the team and the staff and I'm sure in the coming years we'll bring you more success.

"I'd just like to say keep supporting us, you've seen a little glimpse of the future, we always play attractive football - keep supporting us and the good times will come back soon."

JTW95

Gullible sausage
It is weird.

We have never had an end of season like this in my lifetime. With the players we have leaving and another new manager it really is a new era for Man Utd.

The Red Thinker

Most players would have cried when facing the Old Trafford crowd from 15 feet away and 75000 people are chanting your name.

NOT VIDIC. He was our lionheart. A real warrior and truly worthy of wearing our great jersey.

We'll miss you Vida.

QuackQuack

Handy with candles and exhausts
Vidic:

"I had so many great time here. It is hard to speak because of the emotions. Most important I would like to thank the players, the manager and all the coaches. Thank you for everything and especially to the fans, you have been fantastic to me all these years."

Giggs:

"I'd just like to say a big thank you from all the players and all the staff for your support this year. A special thanks to Nemanja [Vidic] who is leaving us this year. He goes with all our best wishes for success in the coming years.

"We know it's been tough this season and over the years we've been spoilt with the success we've had but you've always supported the team and the staff and I'm sure in the coming years we'll bring you more success.

"I'd just like to say keep supporting us, you've seen a little glimpse of the future, we always play attractive football - keep supporting us and the good times will come back soon."
Thank you!

redevil2

Since when have departing players get to speak? I mean no offense to Vida.
Giggs' the manger who's in charge. He can do whatever he wants. Plus Vida has been our rock he's leaving not because he wants to, nor the club wants to... It's just a very very amicable parting. He deserved everything from us, form our manager.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
Giggs' the manger who's in charge. He can do whatever he wants. Plus Vida has been our rock he's leaving not because he wants to, nor the club wants to... It's just a very very amicable parting. He deserved everything from us, form our manager.
Vidic is leaving because he wants to though:lol:

kps88

We got one person on here asking why Giggs brought himself on instead of Mata/Keane and another asking why Vidic was allowed to speak. The feck is wrong with this place....

Status
Not open for further replies.