Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

Nickosaur

Good result. Before the game i wanted a greenwood goal, good Gomes performance and a win by a couple of goals, so very happy with that!

Affirmation

It's been a great performance overall, the young players have done well with Mason Greenwood standing out espeicelly. Aaron Wan-Bissama and Paul Pogba also linked up well again but Jesse Lingard has looked really unimpressive, almost disinterested it seems. A great game for us and a lot of positives to be be taken from the performance.

el3mel

Good game overall I believe. Young lads are doing pretty well in this tour so far.

Tiber

Nice start to preseason. Even the preseason was a shitshow under The Toxic One last year

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
It's been a great performance overall, the young players have done well with Mason Greenwood standing out espeicelly. Aaron Wan-Bissama and Paul Pogba also linked up well again but Jesse Lingard has looked really unimpressive, almost disinterested. A great game for us and a lot of positives to be be taken from the performance.
I wonder if we could con Spurs into a swap for Eriksen!

SirAnderson

Wow this game went by fast....
Decent outing, good minutes for our youngsters and others. On to the next fitness test.
Hopefully we have some new shining signings to show off by Saturday.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Chong obviously need space to run into. He looks much better today. Against a low block, he's pretty poor. Angel should get minutes against teams that will defend like that. Far more intelligent.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ashley Young looks like uncle fester.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
City just escaped the most obvious penalty - start as they are gonna go on

podurban2

Gomes should take Lingard’s spot in the team any day. That young lad is so composed and comfortable with the ball at his feet, just looks a level above the rest.

mancan92

Its only game 2 but if Lingard continues in this manner it will show is if Ole is ruthless enough not to pick him in his starting XI
Yep thats what im thinking. If come August 10th he is in the starting line up i'll lose some faith when literally every other player is playing at a higher level than him, he should be no where near the side.

Icemav

Gomes being annoyed in last 5 min
I would be too. His senior teammates cant seem to do simple link up play. Honestly there is some woeful ability on display out there. Ole needs to be ruthless because he is seeing first hand a key reason why we consistently finish outside the top 4.

Reddy Rederson

Based on this game alone, every single one of the youngsters has shown they should be starting ahead of Lingard and mata. Gomes alone in just this second half should be ahead of Lingard by a country mile.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm going to say that Fred will suit this team better than matic
Yep. Pisses me off he missed pre season as he was just starting to get going towards the end of the season.

His high energy style will work much better with our pressing game.