Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Lingard can’t play a simple lay on ball. He’s a fecking abomination.

AJ10

I assume you mean Shaw?

We really do need to shift a few players and get a decent LB to help push Shaw.
Talking about this match..thought Rojo was shit then in comes Young....Even worse.

luke511

Love how exposed Lingard's ability is when he plays in a weak line up.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Not sure who he is but there's a guy playing in defence for City who I hope they go on picking - he's the love child of young and Jones! Just given away a ridiculous penalty

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Lingard has been very poor these 2 games.
Lingard, Dalot, Matic - do not belong in the new team. Miles apart from what we are shooting for, in quality, pace, and anything else

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Phil Jones forward threat. Bloody hell

Really poor showing from Lingard this half.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Nothing new here tbh. The promising young kids show their talent and the senior, shitty players are still shit

BootsyCollins

Loves how Gomes gets stuck in, wins the ball, pass it on and then gets mad when he dont get it back. He is always showing for it. Hope he continues to impress at tour so when the season starts he are ready for some cameos and starts.

If we shows we belive in him hopefully he signs a nej contract.

LingiBW

Its only game 2 but if Lingard continues in this manner it will show is if Ole is ruthless enough not to pick him in his starting XI

Jeffthered

I have no access to any of these games, and they are friendlies etc... be great if anyone could provide a summary of the game, performances, players etc?

More importantly, what's the 'vibe' like around the squad.... just based on observations of course... I'm just curious to how this is going. Ole brought in his own staff from Molde and Cardiff, and I'm not sure about that at all.

I hope he (Ole') isn't aiming to fool people. He strikes me a little of a man who is saying '...ok, I think I may be in over my head here, but I need to promote a few youngsters, say the right things, and make sure the boat doesn't sink any further..... and that may be deemed a success....'

King_Cantona07

Gomes is good to play the number 10 position if Mata and Lingard are alternate choices. He is pretty strong for his size and never loses the ball in possession.