Manchester United vs Leeds (Wed 17th July, 12:00 UK time)

MAME DIOUF 32

The opposition in both these preseason games have been annoying in different ways. Perth played for a 0-0 in a friendly and Leeds want to hurt people.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ashley Young is a fecking tramp.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Well done Chong, this has been his best game for us so far.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Good to hear Chong is doing well. He's got a lot of talent and potential as well, just been a bit outshone by Greenwood and Gomes (who would outshine most youngsters). Chong is more raw but also bags of potential.

el3mel

Lingard is very poor. His lack of talent is so obvious when he's playing alongside the likes of Gomes or even Chong.

Ban

Anyone who said this team with our younguns is uninspiring needs a slap tbh.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I hope this doesn't mean we don't sign a CB. The likes of Jones know how to impress the bosses but when time comes they under perform big time.
The club won't decide not to buy a CB based on Jones scoring a goal.

Mark Pawelek

A good loan for Chong could be the making of him

Or ruin him like every single other loan we've done for attacking players.
Can United realistically keep 4 young players in first team squad: Greenwood, Gomes, James, Chong? One or two are sure to go on loan if the right club asks.

PS: 3 are still under-21 so will not use up squad places.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Fellaini needs to find out what conditioner Chong uses. They have the same hair, but Chong's streams out behind him when he runs and makes him look really dynamic. Fellaini's sits perfectly still and contributes I'm sure to him looking static and unexciting.

Zhagzi

Young is so bad. It's amazing how he's still within our squad. He should be i the reserves permanently. Gomes and Chong looks much more lethal with their dribbles than Martial - haven't seen Martial really take on a player in a while.

Nick7

Can United realistically keep 4 young players in first team squad: Greenwood, Gomes, James, Chong? One or two are sure to go on loan if the right club asks.

PS: 3 are still under-21 so will not use up squad places.
I'd say so, Greenwood will probably play as a sub striker / right winger. Gomes can play anywhere behind a striker. James left wing rotation and Chong either wing. I think Chong is most likely to be loaned out.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This ref is an idiot, clear as day foul on Gomes.