Manchester United vs Liverpool | Match postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Officially off. So what now? I don't think they would dare dock us points but i could definitely see a 3-0 default result to Liverpool.

Jev

What's the likely punishment here? Points deduction and rescheduling, or a 3-0 win for Liverpool?

Roboc7

It’s a shame that few idiots went too far but getting the match postponed is kind of action fans needed to do. Disappointed game won’t be played but it will make sure the Glazers get the attention they don’t want and at least make them think.

Oranges038

All that dicking about and no game, should have called it when the protests started. At least I get to watch Shaun Murphy bent over a table for a few hours now. Some consolation I suppose.

Member 90887

Top 4 is in the bag already. If this sends a message to the glazers, it's worth it.

Steven-UK

This will matter not a single jot to the Glazers..... Annoying, as I was looking forward to a nice few pints watching the match; all ruined due to some drunken, moronic reprobates, most of which have probably never stepped foot inside OT before today, and will probably spend the next couple of hours fighting the police, giving it the 'big un'.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
All that dicking about and no game, should have called it when the protests started. At least I get to watch Shaun Murphy bent over a table for a few hours now. Some consolation I suppose.
That sounds disgusting

Red_toad

What's the likely punishment here? Points deduction and rescheduling, or a 3-0 win for Liverpool?
The people protesting weren’t match going fans. So club isn’t responsible for their actions. Getting games called off shouldn’t be the end game for these protests, as simply hitting the wrong target and will affect the players/ club staff far more than our out of touch owners.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Following discussion between the Police, The Premier League, Trafford Council and the clubs, our match against Liverpool has been postponed due to safety and security considerations around the protest today. Discussions will now take place with the Premier League on a revised date for the fixture.
Yeah, this is still going to get played.

Status
Not open for further replies.