Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

Von Mistelroum

That is a truly depressing squad. Without big improvement we're in a lot of trouble this season. The midfield is horrendous but the attack isn't far off and the defense, while not awful on paper, is somehow completely awful too.

R'hllor

Oh look same bunch of cnuts bar youngsters and a new guy.

LordSpud

Ugh... that squad though. We are absolutely nailed on for 6/7th place finish this year IMO. Hopefully we win the EL because if we failed to get into the CL again I think we owe sponsors money for missed consecutive seasons. That will mean Joel will want to spend even less next summer to cover his losses. feck we're trapped in a downward spiral right now..

rbnZz

Don't understand why Chong is invited. Was a great talent years ago but not anymore.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
We’re supposed to be clearing out the shitters, but no surprise it’s the talented shitters that left the earliest :lol:

DickDastardly

Cavani, Pogba, Ronaldo, Matic and Greenwood.

Maybe not all MVPs but their leaving is making the squad look worse with obvious holes in it whether people admit it or not.
Sure.

Cavani who played what, 5 games?
Pogba who spent half the season in Dubai.
Matić who was shit in 9 out of 10 games.
Greenwood? Come on.

Yes, Ronaldo is all that's left of your list of players.....and why the feck would we want him on tour when he doesn't want to play.
And he's also nearly 40.

The clearout is good. It's reseting.

And we need more of that!
Feck me that defender list - at least 5 should feck off for good.

+ Martial.

MrSingh2002

Squad looks awful for the season. We need the whole lot.

Malacia
Eriksen
De Jong
RB
CB
Antony
Brobbey

diarm

It's also a squad full of players we were excited about when we signed them. Maybe having a coach who's interested in coaching lads will result in some of those players surprising us this year.

I won't pretend I don't think we need a right back, a midfielder and a center forward but I'm still confident Ten Hag will get a better tune out of this squud.

croadyman

That is a truly depressing squad. Without big improvement we're in a lot of trouble this season. The midfield is horrendous but the attack isn't far off and the defense, while not awful on paper, is somehow completely awful too.
Yeah can understand a weaker squad if we have just had major tournament, however that's very much not the case so inexcusable

MUFC OK

Hard to see how we can compete unless we spend £250m+, as was always going to be the case after the shitshow that was last season. Abysmal business so far, could be our worst season since the 80's.

Dscholes

Saw the photos of the team at the airport

everyone was wearing the same outfit

big contrast from before when pogba and co decked out in flashy branded clothes

i wonder is this a new rule by ten hag

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.

Ridiculous that they have to bow to that crackhead drug addict of a King who spends most of his time away from Thailand. His dad was a different personality altogether.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils

Ridiculous that they have to bow to that crackhead drug addict of a King who spends most of his time away from Thailand. His dad was a different personality altogether.
Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

Wing Attack Plan R

They all looked like waiters at some private party.

This is insane if we really have a game against Liverpool in 4 days' time. What maniac set this up, or who thought this was a good idea? Brace for a mauling!

Josh 76

Could be another 5-0. I know it’s a friendly, but I hate losing to those feckers !

MDFC Manager

You sure? They've always worn a common formal attire when departing for the pre season tour

Highfather_24

It looks like our summer business this season will be : Malacia, Martinez, FDJ, Eriksen and Antony.

So our squad will look like this :

Goalkeepers

David De Gea
Tom Heaton

Defenders

Diogo Dalot
Ethan Laird
Raphael Varane
Lisandro Martinez
Victor Lindelof
Harry Maguire
Tyrell Malacia
Luke Shaw

Midfielders

Bruno Fernandes
Fred
Frenkie De Jong
Christian Eriksen
James Garner
Hannibal Mejbri
Scott McTominay
Donny van de Beek

Forwards

Anthony Martial
Marcus Rashford
Jadon Sancho
Antony
Anthony Elanga
Alejandro Garnacho

Tango80

I'm not arsed about how we do against them.

If we lose, it's a friendly. As long as we got a good workout, that's all that matters.

If we won.... Its still a friendly. It won't change any expectation I have about the season.

WPMUFC

that squad list is essentially the combined failure of 4 permanent manager and a club with no plan spaffing a billion pounds up a wall. A collection of players that came for different philosophies, playing styles etc. ETH has to fix this over years.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude

Bow to a picture of him*. His dad was a piece of work too just had better pr. Good for the outside world to get a glimpse of what thailand really is underneath the tourist trap; an authoritarian government run by a monarchy military axis.

So next time any united fan bitches about oil money just remember our team is happy to pimp itself out to anyone.

Last edited:

sglowrider

They all looked like waiters at some private party.

This is insane if we really have a game against Liverpool in 4 days' time. What maniac set this up, or who thought this was a good idea? Brace for a mauling!
Woodward's last deed. Its all about the Benjamins!!

sglowrider

I'm not arsed about how we do against them.

If we lose, it's a friendly. As long as we got a good workout, that's all that matters.

If we won.... Its still a friendly. It won't change any expectation I have about the season.
Precisely. We did really well in pre-seasons before only to be disappointed with the actual season-- even during Fergie days.