Manchester United vs Liverpool (Tue 12th July, 14:00 UK time) | BANGKOK CENTURY CUP CHAMPIONS

Josh 76

Proud dad moment this morning. When I dropped my 10 year old lad off at school yesterday morning, all his Liverpool supporting dickhead mates were giving it plenty of mouth saying "we're going to do you 6-0". Dropped him off this morning and he was giving them all pelters and they were all moaning that "it's just a friendly", "it doesn't matter" blah blah blah.

Just goes to show that the bitterness in them runs down via bloodlines.
When I was 10, i remember the crap I use to get off the scousers. The next 25 years were so sweet though! . Hopefully your son has a similar experience.

bosskeano

fuking brilliant....love those

amazing how many of these scouse cvnts come out of the woodwork to talk shit to united fans when they lose and make all sorts of idiotic comments....they truly are a pathetic bunch of cvnts and obsessed with United

SWE-Chucky

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I can - I can ask for him to do that consistently but he's more like Pogba and turns it on once in a blue moon
Well if we let him play as a 9 for lets say 10-15 games in row with the our strongest lineup and not in cups where we usually play all guys who hasnt played for months and are not even used to play togheter, then i think we will see the potential that Martial has, he is not a striker you will get 25 goals from, but someone who can link up with guys like Sancho, Rashford, Bruno and the types like Antony and FDJ (if we sign them) and create both space for others to run in and make our attack more different to read then when we have Ronaldo standing in middle and all team knows for sure that 90% of our final passes will go to him. I think having Martial, Rashford, Sancho, Antony and Bruno upp there will make it harder for our opponents to read our attacks and that we will get more goals, many more, then last season. Its better to have 4-5 attacking players scoring 10-15 goals in all competion then having one scoring 25.

Big Andy

Bloke
When I was 10, i remember the crap I use to get off the scousers. The next 25 years were so sweet though! . Hopefully your son has a similar experience.
So do I, he’s picked a terrible time to get into football as a United fan, much like me in the 80’s tbh

ShinjiNinja26

it’s hilarious the bitterness that’s ripping out of them and that’s only after giving them a pasting in a meaningless friendly. Witnessing the meltdown when we do actually win our next title will be glorious. :drool:

redmanx

It's because they are still the best team in the century cup. The one everyone wants to beat.

Also still the best team in England, Europe and the world.

Even better again, they are quite possibly the best team ever, to win fcuk all.
I am so pleased you added those last 2 words; Im sick to death of reading how, after winning just ONE Premier League title, Liverpool are somehow the greatest team to ever take the field, and that Klopp is a better manager than SAF! Perhaps when, if, they win another dozen there might be some truth to it.

redmanx

it’s hilarious the bitterness that’s ripping out of them and that’s only after giving them a pasting in a meaningless friendly. Witnessing the meltdown when we do actually win our next title will be glorious. :drool:
Yes, seeing them implode was equally as good as seeing us beating them.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
This is my favourite thing I've seen today and I just had a late lunch with my wife.
fuking brilliant....love those

amazing how many of these scouse cvnts come out of the woodwork to talk shit to united fans when they lose and make all sorts of idiotic comments....they truly are a pathetic bunch of cvnts and obsessed with United
I love these so much :lol:
Glad I was able to make y’all smile!

wolvored

Well if we let him play as a 9 for lets say 10-15 games in row with the our strongest lineup and not in cups where we usually play all guys who hasnt played for months and are not even used to play togheter, then i think we will see the potential that Martial has, he is not a striker you will get 25 goals from, but someone who can link up with guys like Sancho, Rashford, Bruno and the types like Antony and FDJ (if we sign them) and create both space for others to run in and make our attack more different to read then when we have Ronaldo standing in middle and all team knows for sure that 90% of our final passes will go to him. I think having Martial, Rashford, Sancho, Antony and Bruno upp there will make it harder for our opponents to read our attacks and that we will get more goals, many more, then last season. Its better to have 4-5 attacking players scoring 10-15 goals in all competion then having one scoring 25.
40-75 goals in all competions isnt enough nowadays.

cyril C

Results in friendlies aren't important, but that won't change the fact that:
  1. ETH winning his first game playing well specially against Liverpool gave us some needed positivity
  2. Winning is better than losing
Just think for a moment how we'd be feeling if it was the other way around coming on the back of a horrible season. I'll happily take the good vibes even if it's for a short period.
I was allowed to watch 1st half at MUTV free. I didn't find much difference on formation or tactics compared with Ole. Attack on both sides, little run in the middle. But players were much closer to each other compared with last season, possibly similar to the previous season. The obvious difference was on physical fitness and we won all 50-50, until Milner's elbow.

Why we failed so poorly last season is still an unknown to me. Someone explained the higher line but couldn't explain why Ole failed to adjust it.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
I was allowed to watch 1st half at MUTV free. I didn't find much difference on formation or tactics compared with Ole. Attack on both sides, little run in the middle. But players were much closer to each other compared with last season, possibly similar to the previous season. The obvious difference was on physical fitness and we won all 50-50, until Milner's elbow.

Why we failed so poorly last season is still an unknown to me. Someone explained the higher line but couldn't explain why Ole failed to adjust it.
Our players were actually pressing as a team and that alone is a massive change.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
that would be nice but I don't see it happening. He didn't do enough of the above in in his good season with the club. As for others running off the ball, let's hope ETH can teach that because almost no one did that last season and on the occasions that Cavani did, no one was good enough to find him. It's been a long time since we had 4-5 players scoring 10-15 goals...