Old Trafford

Kick-off
Sun, 20 October 2019 @ 4:30pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Think positive. Imagine we're on the counter. Greenwood is 1v1 against Van Dijk. Greenwood takes him on, Liverpool fans are in shock, United fans are stood up. Greenwood shoots with his left foot. BOOOOOOM top corner. 1-0 United :D
    In reality : Greenwood can't do much, Lingard passes the ball to Van Dijk which starts Liveprool counter attack. Lindelof slips on his arse and RedCafe's traffic is overwhelming the ship once more.

I sense a victory here. I can feel it in me water.
    Completely agree. Should have last season too and it ultimately cost us the title. Can see more ruthlessness in Klopp this season. The way we played so openly against Chelsea and Leicester is a marked difference from the same games last season.
    :cool:

Was the last time they beat us at OT in Moyes' season?

Actually I think that's right. LVG always did a number on them with 4 out of 4 wins :lol: Jose won one and drew the other at OT i think and Ole drew 0-0 last season.

The winning runs of top teams usually come to an end against lower half teams. So based on that I’m optimistic that we have a chance.

Maybe we'll win while having about 4 injuries like last season and Klopp will claim our injuries broke their rhythm.

We are close to 4/1 to win at home in the premier league which is a sign of how bad we are and at this moment can’t say im tempted at all.

The team to beat Liverpool providing everybody is fit:

De Gea
    AWB Tuanzebe Maguire Williams
    McTominay Garner Pogba
    Gomes
    Rashford Greenwood

Romero, Dalot, Lindelof, Pereira, Lingard, Martial and James​

Over to you Ole.
    Would he be allowed to play with his leg in plaster ...then again we’re so bad would anybody even notice?

-----------------------------DDG----------------------
    --------------Lindelof---Maguire---Axel----------------
    AWB---------------Mctominay--Matic----------Young---
    --------Lingard---------Rashford-----------James---

Last edited:
    We are close to 4/1 to win at home in the premier league which is a sign of how bad we are and at this moment can’t say im tempted at all.

As If the football we play is not a sign of how bad we are at the moment.

Might do a PSG on them. Really love to beat them.
    We dont have Lukaku and I'm fairly convinced VVD ,and his defensive partner, will not put chances on a plate for us.

Overall,the PSG away performance is becoming one of the most overrated performances since SAF retired from management.
    We were tidy and nothing more (in that game). PSG gave us that result with complacency and stupidity. Plus we received a big dollop of lady luck regarding the PK kerfuffle.

The team to beat Liverpool providing everybody is fit:

De Gea
    AWB Tuanzebe Maguire Williams
    McTominay Garner Pogba
    Gomes
    Rashford Greenwood

Romero, Dalot, Lindelof, Pereira, Lingard, Martial and James​

Over to you Ole.
    Is Young injured?

We dont have Lukaku and I'm fairly convinced VVD ,and his defensive partner, will not put chances on a plate for us.

Overall,the PSG away performance is becoming one of the most overrated performances since SAF retired from management.
    We were tidy and nothing more (in that game). PSG gave us that result with complacency and stupidity. Plus we received a big dollop of lady luck regarding the PK kerfuffle.
    Don't care what it was, we got the result, and the same on Sunday will do me.

Don't care what it was, we got the result, and the same on Sunday will do me.
    True.
    And I guess the one redeeming feature,in terms of individual performances,was the fact Fred sort of performed like a professional footballer that night.

Look at that score prediction chart... frankly, we should all be ashamed.

Seriously... 15% of the Caf think we'll win this game? How are we letting such wishful thinking fester!? It can't be helpful.

15% is seriously low for the caf though, usually there's a sense of optimism but this is the most one sided I can remember this game for a long time. Let's see what Ole has up his sleeves because if we just go with the same setup and players as usual this is a foregone conclusion.

I know form usually goes out of the window in this fixture, but we're not scoring against that defence, and our defence isn't going to keep them quiet.
    This could really ugly from set pieces alone.

I can't remember the last time I was dreading a game so much.

Edit: All these players returning from injury makes me nervous. Last season's fixture comes to mind, where we rushed players back and lost them for longer.

I'd rather we don't play these players and get them 100% fit first, we are losing with or without them anyway.

This game will be like last year when they literally destroyed us and every single outfield player had a shot against us. Unfortunately an embarrassment of that capacity will be done at OT this time, which will make it even worse.

I know form usually goes out of the window in this fixture, but we're not scoring against that defence, and our defence isn't going to keep them quiet.
    This could really ugly from set pieces alone.

I can't remember the last time I was dreading a game so much.

The previous game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

6.2 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 457 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Liverpool win