Sat, 11 November 2023 @ 3:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
    Just checking this team and I can't say that we spent around 500M for the past years.

So many average players in there.

Baffling

I will not watch this game as I need a break from them.

-------------------------------------------Onana-------------------------------------------
    Wan Bissaka-----------Maguire---------Lindelof----------------Reguilon
    -------------------------------Amrabat---------Eriksen------------------------------
    Rashford------------------------------Bruno---------------------------Garnacho
    --------------------------------------------Hojlund----------------------------------------

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
    No, it's not. But it's still preferable to playing them at Kenilworth Road. Genuinely think they'd beat us there.
    11 of the last 14 goals at Old Trafford have been scored by the away team. There is no 'preferable' game when the team is in free fall. Dogshite teams like Forest can come to this place and be 0-2 up inside 2 minutes.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
    11 of the last 14 goals at Old Trafford have been scored by the away team. There is no 'preferable' game when the team is in free fall.
    We have won four of the last 6 league games.

Lyng

If we play like the first 20 minutes yesterday we will run them over.

Rodgerzzz

Luckily this isn't at Kenilworth Road, the only thing that might (and it's a very big might) go in our favour is the Luton players feeling a bit of pressure playing in a massive stadium like OT. Luton will be up for it as well, especially after the Liverpool match.

Knowing our lot though we will play well for the first 20 minutes, Luton will score with their first attack before we labour to a 1-0 loss for yet another memorable day for one of the leagues minnows.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
    They need a new word to describe the impending doom and anxiety you feel with an imminent Man Utd game.

Nogho

Luckily this isn't at Kenilworth Road, the only thing that might (and it's a very big might) go in our favour is the Luton players feeling a bit of pressure playing in a massive stadium like OT. Luton will be up for it as well, especially after the Liverpool match.
    I think that United this season sees Old Trafford as a worse plays to play regarding pressure then a Luton team that just enjoys the ride at the moment. If we can't score early it will be a lot of moaning and sighs.

flappyjay

I think that United this season sees Old Trafford as a worse plays to play regarding pressure then a Luton team that just enjoys the ride at the moment. If we can't score early it will be a lot of moaning and sighs.
    Yeah the 1st half against Copenhagen before the red we were having one of our most relaxed games. It looked like we were going to put 4 past them.

Longlivekeano

—————-Turkish goalkeeper———-

—AwB—they all sux at CB and LB——

——————Amrabat—Eriksen————

———————-Bruno—————————

—Mount——Hojlund———-Garnacho-

RuudtheRed

Another dodgy VAR decision or 2 seems inevitable but I feel we should still have enough to beat them narrowly.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
    Scout
    Morbid curiosity here: can we actually lose to Luton?

The fact that I don’t have any sense of certainty that we can or will win fills me with... well, I'm not sure yet.

There must be a Luton forum? Wonder how much they're fancying their chances there (one for all of you whom English isn't your first language :D).

Rodgerzzz

That's a fair comment, says a lot about the mental fortitude of the playing staff that they wilt under the support of their own supporters and end up turning them against them :lol:

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
    Another struggle coming up. Wouldn't put it past us to lose.

Jeffthered

Lose this and ETH is gone
    I think he'll be struggling if Luton notch a win. We haven't looked convincing and it seems that we have lost our way. Also, following this fixture, we go to Everton, Galatasary and Newcastle. These are tough games (for us anyway..) and if we don't do well, then I'm afraid January will see a new appointment, possibly interim or short-term. Because ETH is struggling, and the players are picking up on his struggles.

evil_geko

We score three goals and all three overruled by VAR. And VAR penalty for Luton of course.

Castia

Generally think we’ll struggle

Watched Luton against Liverpool and what they lack in quality they make up for with hard work and a tough system to break down

It’s got 1-1 written all over it

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
    They are no easy opponent. Very resolute defensively and very direct on the transition. They don't score lot of goals but don't concede either.

We are a bunch of weak players now. Think it would be a 0-0 draw

ToToMarshall

Think we'll win, play well in patches but not put the game away and really struggle and end up hanging on. 1-0.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
    Scout
    They are no easy opponent. Very resolute defensively and very direct on the transition. They don't score lot of goals but don't concede either.

We are a bunch of weak players now. Think it would be a 0-0 draw
    :lol:

Sorry, but that actually got a 'lol' out of me. Imagine any of us saying that at the start of the season, or even during the season.

There's great odds on them having the worst pts tally the PL has *ever* seen, yet we're all 'oh oh' at their arrival.

It's got to be comedy gold for oppo fans at this point.

Offsideagain

I reckon it's either a comfortable 3-0 win or a shitshow draw or loss. You just never know with this lot.

FerociousCorgis

We have won four of the last 6 league games.
    i mean we only beat, and barely at that, the shit teams. We truly are a midtable team. Our best league victory this season is what, brentford? And that was with a miracle double from mctominay at the end. Will be interesting to see our reaction to the copenhagen fiasco this weekend and who plays how.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
    i mean we only beat, and barely at that, the shit teams. We truly are a midtable team. Our best league victory this season is what, brentford? And that was with a miracle double from mctominay at the end. Will be interesting to see our reaction to the copenhagen fiasco this weekend and who plays how.
    I think that's called glass half full mate.

Let's not piss about, we are having a poor season - but we are highly likely to put Luton away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

5.5 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 190 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Luton Town win
  • Draw