Kick-off
Wed, 24 April 2019 @ 8:00pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Live Updates 64 Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cathy Ferguson

Darmian, Lingard, Pereira, Fred, Young. This will be interesting. How on earth did we end up here? Playing Championship players at one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Buster15

Go on Didier
    Supports
    Bristol Rovers
    Keane pulling no punches.

And I wholeheartedly agree with him!
    You can still see the passion burning in his eyes.
    Best United player I have ever seen. This type of match is made for him.

breakout67

Supports
    Man City
    They showed an interview with Pogba where he was saying all the right things you would expect a player to say. They cut back to the studio, asked Keane about it and he pretty much said "I don't believe a word he just said, he plays for himself".
    :lol::lol::lol:

Keane would absolutely twat Pogba if they played together. I wish we had a player like him in our team.

Wiltord02

Supports
    Arsenal
    KEANE ON POGBA: HE'S A BIG PROBLEM

"I wouldn’t believe a word he says. There is no meaning behind it. I don’t even think he believed what he was saying there. He’s on about being a team-mate, if you’re going to be a good teammate you’ve got to run back when you’re defending. It all got a bit heated after the game against Everton, I heard they were throwing their hair-gel at each other. It got that heated.

"The guy is a talented boy, but we’re saying the same thing over and over again. The number of times we’ve seen him in games where he is not sprinting or running back. He’s talking about body language – but throws his hands up in the air. He’s a big problem for United

"Graeme spoke earlier about needing good senior players at your football club. He’s a senior player, played in big competitions and won big trophies. I don’t think he leads by example, from what I see. I don’t know what he’s like on the training ground or when they’re travelling, but from what I see. He mentioned body language and pride, but I don’t see it in his performances. My eyes don’t lie to me."

:lol:. Savage.

Mr.Plow

Hilarious seeing Lingard spoke about as a young player and Pogba as a senior one who needs to set an example.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
    *including 8 penalties, including not giving Lukaku a penalty to get his first hat trick for United.
    His record for a CM is still top 3 in the league without them. Lukaku doesn’t like penalties he hasn’t got the bottle.

SuperiorXI

What the feck is Keane saying?

Keane followed by :lol: is not enough guys. Some details would be appreciated.
    His comments followed a Pogba interview where Pogba was giving typical media spun answers to questions. Wrong time to be doing interviews. Keane basically said he doesn't believe a word he said.

Roboc7

Shot lineup but don’t know what one we could have picked that wouldn’t have been shit. Have to hope we get lucky and they have an off day.

Keane really laying into Pogba which I get but it’s a bit of a witch hunt. The team is being let down by a lot more players than Pogba because of their attitude and/or ability.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
    Feck City, United is still playing for top 4. If that means Liverpool wins the title, so be it. Use it as motivation to work harder next season.

Paul_Scholes18

probably the best we can hope for tonight is that Arsenal get smashed and we manage to sneak a point. Then if we beat Chelsea it might be enough. If Arsenal win tonight though then we need a win to stand a chance.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
    'News is begining to break about the team selection at Old Trafford for the United team, this evening. It is being reported that Sir Alex stormed into the players dressing room and confronted the players about making sure Liverpool lose the title. It's been said he had to be dragged out after the absurdity of shouting:

'Play the f****ng mascots, get a make-a-wish kid up f****ing front, knock 'em of their f****ng perch'.

Manchester United have made no comment on the matter.'
    I almost fell for this.

Good effort.

Ranchero

So we are going with a back five. What happened to the United way? I love Ole. We all do. But when you position yourself as someone that is separate from the Mourinho pragmatism, and then go and be pragmatic, you are going to come under the microscope.

And the baffling thing is three of the five are full/wing backs. One ray of sunshine, the underwhelming Matic is dropped.

Moriarty

My expectations are low for this but, there again, if United players can't motivate themselves for the derby game, they've no business pulling on the shirt.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
    Anyway I'm glad to see Shaw back. We have missed him.

Buster15

Go on Didier
    Supports
    Bristol Rovers
    Good grief, that team!

Be hilarious if Keane was appointed manager. They'd all be sending out for their brown trousers.
    What do you think his hairdryer would be like after the Everton game.
    More like a flame thrower.

C'est Moi Cantona

Ole really must hate Liverpool putting that team out.

It's so small time hoping to lose to stop Liverpool, but if we can't win, then please don't draw.

AaronRedDevil

Ah look at sterling. All positive and looking forward to the future. Why don't our players look like that! Queue simpsons gif.

breakout67

Supports
    Man City
    His record for a CM is still top 3 in the league without them. Lukaku doesn’t like penalties he hasn’t got the bottle.
    CM :lol::lol::lol:

We played two workhorses so he could stroll about in the final third. Only after Herrera got injured did Pogba start playing CM.

The only time Pogba played consistently as a CM in the last 3 years was for France and under Moaninho.

Jazz

That team :lol:

First time Darmian plays since Mou. Ole really must not want Liverpool winning the league.

RAWK are furious with that lineup
    :lol:

Imagine RAWK if we lose?:D

Paul_Scholes18

Ole really must hate Liverpool putting that team out.

It's so small time hoping to lose to stop Liverpool, but if we can't win, then please don't draw.
    One point can be important to get ahead of Chelsea though. They are 3 points ahead of us with better goaldifference.

Ranchero

Roy Keane lays it on the line: "These are the same players that threw Jose Mourinho under the bus and they will do exactly the same to Ole [Gunnar Solskjaer].

"Leopards do not change their spots. There are too many bluffers at the club to get Manchester United back to the top.

"The very fact that we are talking about United trying to finish fourth tells you about how the standards at the club have dropped at the club on and off the pitch.

"It’s not up to the manager to motivate the players. You have to motivate yourself. At Manchester United you have to be up for every game. The fact that Ole has had to talk about it in the days afterwards, he must be hugely embarrassed."

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
    CM :lol::lol::lol:

We played two workhorses so he could stroll about in the final third. Only after Herrera got injured did Pogba start playing CM.

The only time Pogba played consistently as a CM was for France and under Moaninho.
    Hes played way more games a CM this year :cool:

stepic

All this talk about whether people want us to win or lose. What a waste of time. Just look at those line ups ffs. We’re fecked.

Canagel

They wasn't counting the penalties when lampard was making a career of it or when kane was bagging nothing but pens at world cup to get the MBE :lol:

Jazz

Funnily Keane and Ole got along whilst playing at United. So weird as their personalities are polar opposites.

Ranchero

They showed an interview with Pogba where he was saying all the right things you would expect a player to say. They cut back to the studio, asked Keane about it and he pretty much said "I don't believe a word he just said, he plays for himself".
    Pogba has publicly courted Real Madrid. He is a vagabond. We saw it under Mourinho as he has not changed and will not.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
    Sterling saying he supported us as a child, interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

4.0 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 353 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Man City win
  • Draw