Old Trafford

Kick-off
Tue, 7 January 2020 @ 8:00pm GMT
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I had expected a trashing. Utd losing, I win maybe Glazer and Ed bet Utd losing, I think it will make them millions in the last 6 years.

In fairness this competition doesn’t matter. In unfairness this could become the kind of result that permanently scars some of these players.

We actually did well for the first 10 minutes before they scored :lol:

Really poor goals to concede but that's what happens when Jones plays

Jones is shit, but he's being outshone by Lindelof tonight, who's been next level shit.

Phil Jones is absolutely tosh. I hate the fact that when the camera zooms he's having a moan at others and doing that open mouthed blink like an absolute frog

We were superb for 90 seconds, then jammy city stumbled with the ball and got 3 lucky breaks. Ole will be tactical genius second half by putting big Dave up front and a James in goal. ...

Jesus I need a drink to wipe that 45 mins from my memory for good.

Only hope now is we entice them into a full on brawl and have at least three of their players red carded
    That would only make it look like they had 2 extra players, rather than the 5.

Well fecking hard to stomach that. You would hope 3-0 down, City playing no strikers and their fans rubbing it in with your fecking shit ringing out in the away end would wake up Woodward to do something but sweet dreams are made of this.

If Ole has that inane grin in the post match and talks about how well the boys played and we have to keep improving etc., etc....so help me!! :mad:

I hope not. Bring him on while 3-0 behind against City... it will only cause people to say "yeah last time Gomes was playing he was shit so no reason to pick him"
    If Gomes doesn't get a chance here, when will he? Think about it.

Lindelöf and Lingard should never play for us again. DDG needs to leave. But first and foremost Ole should go back to Norway.
    People were shitting on those who suggested that it was time to cash in on de gea last year and now we find ourselves in another Sanchez situation, with a goalkeeper that isn't good enough anymore on obscene wages.

fecking pathetic, please sack him he's absolutely shite. Disgraceful.

You know the feckers will put out their 2nd string team in the return game and still beat us senseless. It's going to be a long and arduous 2nd half of the season.

Weak 11. This could be rough.
    It was to be expected. There's no comparing our 11 with theirs.

We just don't have the squad to cope with any injuries. Feel sorry for them honestly. Getting schooled by better more experienced players.

We are an absolute shambles of a football club.

I've had worse to be honest :lol: but it's torture I agree. And we're only a quarter of the way through
    6-1 vs City
    5 nil vs Newcastle
    6-3 vs Southampton

And that's even before I mention cup upsets against lower league teams.

This has the potential to be the most embarrassing but its not their yet

We actually started well and were well in it until they got a wonder goal. Since then city have woken up, realised we are actually shite if we get attacked and have completely outclassed us since the goal. We look completely devoid of ideas now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

4.4 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 262 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Man City win
  • Draw