Manchester United Vs Olympic Lyon

Panadol

Guess this means Kaka will not be winning the Ballon D'Or.

Arsenal did deserve to go through in all honesty. Milan were outplayed and it could have been 4-0. So fairplay to the Arse.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Ferdinand was arguing as Nani went for goal instead of taking it to the corner flag. He did the captain role. Good for him.

Well, we did enough, we've rested some of our players and our younger players have been given yet more CL experience. Job done.

Bammy

We qualified but that was far from a good performance, first half we were pretty good but without the cutting edge to get throught their defence. 2nd we were pretty bad, could have had a comfortable night if we had taken our chance.

Werewolf

Overally, it was a solid game with good defensive presence and some great attacking movements which lacked the finishin touch though.
Young players such as Anderson and Nani had the chance to perform in a higher level which is important for their experience.

manufanatic

"crazy"
Why not.I know we would be creaming ourselves if we came away with a 2-0 win against Milan.

my comment is based on what they have done all season long until the gooners recent slide in form.

but your right we would hail this as a great european night

I like the fact that everyone will say they are great. Keep the tabloids off us:boring:

Twisted_Woody

Scout
my comment is based on what they have done all season long until the gooners recent slide in form.

but your right we would hail this as a great european night

I like the fact that everyone will say they are great. Keep the tabloids off us:boring:
The papers can link Fabregas to every club on the planet instead of our players.

If we play Barca next round I am worried that they might try to tap up Ronaldo/Nani/Anderson

sonymobby

Guys with today's win we reached 10 consecutive wins at home in the CL. One more and we break the record of 10. Juve has done 10 in 97 and we equaled it.

UnitedRoadRed

I thought Wes played well today. Probably edged man of the match. Rio was impreious, Vidic industrious and Evra his usual excellent self.

No doubt it inspired the forwards enough to miss countless chances in the second half. Wouldn't say no to Benzema in for Saha though.