Manchester United vs Olympique Lyonnais (Wed 19th July, 14:00 UK time)

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
You are confusing the right side for substitutions. It's just the starting X1 listed again. Substitutes generally scroll at the bottom of the screen.

I know, MUTV is fecking annoying like that. I had the same confusion first time around.
Yeah on the screen shot it says 'Starting 11' at the top, but 'Substitutes' at the side. Perhaps it is meant to be a scrolling thing, I didn't see it on TV.

As a side note, why does the club have to be so awkward in how they present these things? First 11 shown twice, players not in positional order on the twitter lineups. Feels so low budget.

saik

Yeah on the screen shot it says 'Starting 11' at the top, but 'Substitutes' at the side. Perhaps it is meant to be a scrolling thing, I didn't see it on TV.

As a side note, why does the club have to be so awkward in how they present these things? First 11 shown twice, players not in positional order on the twitter lineups. Feels so low budget.
This annoys me to no end. I can't wrap my head around why they have the same thing twice on the same screen.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Second game in a row with Sancho upfront and suddenly Wout Weghorst doesn't look so bad. What's he up to these days?

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
MUTV still haven't fixed the Martial mistake :lol:

Dazzmondo

Should have scored that Antony. Well intercepted by Hannibal to start the move

prateik

Bring in Nani for a week and ask him to teach the squad how to dink the ball over the keeper .