Manchester United vs Rayo Vallecano (Sun 31st July, 16:00 UK time) | Happy King (Bebe) Day

dutchred

Heaton
Laird - Varane - Martinez - Shaw
Garner - Iqbal
Amad - Eriksen - Garnacho
Ronaldo
Hoping we don't waste time playing AWB or Williams when it's obvious they have no future here, Laird should be the backup RB.
Laird is going to Watford on loan

Eplel

Hm, interesting to see Ronaldo starting after he spent the entire pre-season trying to leave.

RedCheekz

So happy and excited to see our legend aka the goat return. Hopefully bags a hat trick, couple of siuuuu’s, warm embrace with Ten Haag, kisses the badge etc.

We can then all look forward to kick starting the new season.

dutchred

Isn’t it better to dispose of Bissaka? Laird fits ETH system better
This is what is being reported. I think AWB will go anyway as he is definitely not ETH type of player. I think Mac will be our back up right back

Bwuk

Heaton
AWB - Varane - Martinez - Shaw
Garner
Donny - Eriksen
Amad - Ronaldo - Hannibal​

Robbo*

This is what is being reported. I think AWB will go anyway as he is definitely not ETH type of player. I think Mac will be our back up right back
Laird deserves a try if Dalot unavailable. Tuanzebe could play there at a push, but perhaps McTominay no worse.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Yeah but then he thought he was too good for the caf.
Tbf his career would've stagnated if he had stayed. Apart from moments of individual brilliance what can we even offer? No real patterns of posting or anything. He now has 160k followers which is 160k more than he would've had here.

ThanksBoss26

Heaton
AWB - Varane - Martinez - Shaw
Garner
Donny - Eriksen
Amad - Ronaldo - Hannibal​
Agreed, that's what we'll see I think. Telles will play if Shaw is unavailable. Possibly he might go Garnacho for Hannibal if the latter already has a loan move agreed for this week, like Laird seems to.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Tbf his career would've stagnated if he had stayed. Apart from moments of individual brilliance what can we even offer? No real patterns of posting or anything. He now has 160k followers which is 160k more than he would've had here.
Some posters on twitter have millions. Here he was a star. He was offered bags of money and took it which makes him worse than Hitler

dutchred

Agreed, that's what we'll see I think. Telles will play if Shaw is unavailable. Possibly he might go Garnacho for Hannibal if the latter already has a loan move agreed for this week, like Laird seems to.
Perhaps Savage or Zidane instead of Donny, would like to see a double pivot of Garner and Iqbal/Savage

ThanksBoss26

Perhaps Savage or Zidane instead of Donny, would like to see a double pivot of Garner and Iqbal/Savage
Always possible but think it would be a very bad sign for van de Beek if he's only getting 20 odd mins across two games at this stage of pre-season. Think he'll play from the start personally.

dutchred

Always possible but think it would be a very bad sign for van de Beek if he's only getting 20 odd mins across two games at this stage of pre-season. Think he'll play from the start personally.
I agree but he has been given so many chances without achieving anything. I hoped ETH would be able to get more out of him but I haven't seen it yet

ThanksBoss26

I agree but he has been given so many chances without achieving anything. I hoped ETH would be able to get more out of him but I haven't seen it yet
Don't disagree, I'd be open to moving him on if we could get a decent fee - probably not an option at the moment given we already need more numbers in midfield and attack as it is.

dutchred

I’ve seen him play one half for ETH? The blues fans rave about him having seen him week in week out most of last season. Must be something there….
The blues used him as a left sided midfielder not as a winger, He's not good enough to play that position for a top team. I think he will end up being a left wing back

BeltUp

Supports
United
Anybody on here heading to the game? Taking my son for his second match experience and he's buzzin about Ronaldo playing.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
I’ve seen him play one half for ETH? The blues fans rave about him having seen him week in week out most of last season. Must be something there….
He's not good enough mate