g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United vs Saudi Atletico Arabia | Carabao Cup Final Build-up Thread (Sun 26 Feb) | Pope suspended, Dubravka cup-tied

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyMUFC

Karius will be getting so much shit behind the goal at Wembley now haha.

Blood Mage

Botman and Schar will still be a tough wall to break down but we will be feeling much more confident now. If we lose this it will be a bottle job.

D-o-m-i-n-i-k

The last match for Karius was 2 years ago and there is a reason for it.......he has spend more time in Italy with Diletta Leotta than on Newcastle's training ground in the last months.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Grey et al up in arms about a red in the PL spilling over into the League Cup.

I agree. Just not this time.

Dion

This thread title is looking an increasingly poor idea given lots of the comments on this forum since the Qatar bid went in.

Man-United

This thread title is looking an increasingly poor idea given lots of the comments on this forum since the Qatar bid went in.
Most of the thread titles on redcafe these days are crap. Longer than ever before.

Red Royal

Joelinton off as a 'precaution' - he has done well this season so would be another big blow for them if he misses the final.

Lee565

If karius is in goal then i would even give de gea permission to shoot on sight

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
9-hour round coach trip to see us lose to Karius in a debut penalty shootout would be quite the thing.

ManRed

Watched Newcastle play in the last few weeks and they are nothing special. We need to see out the first 15 minutes as they start the game very aggressively. From there on we can win it if we got our shooting boots on.

Status
Not open for further replies.