Manchester United vs Saudi Atletico Arabia | Carabao Cup Final Build-up Thread (Sun 26 Feb) | Pope suspended, Dubravka cup-tied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrou

ive had quite a few drinks (its 9.30pm here) and I just decided its a good idea to make some weed brownies to take before kick off

this is a good idea right caf?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
ive had quite a few drinks (its 9.30pm here) and I just decided its a good idea to make some weed brownies to take before kick off

Kick off is 6 hours away :lol: you're done!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

You’re not watching the match.

stu_1992

We'll let you know the final score when you wake up.

BEST No7

Mate you'll need a bag of Pablos finest not brownies to stay awake for this one!

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Setting the alarm for 330AM for this one. I hope we win it or it will be a exhausting and painful Monday morning at work.

arthurka

:lol:

Whatever works for you man. Feel free

PigeonEscobar

I watched the EL final win against Ajax in 2017 on acid.
Seeing Fellaini on the telly toying with their tiny midfielders that looked like some sort of forest gnomes was fascinating, good times.

wangyu

Not a single tv station broadcasts this according to my tv guide. Bummer

Loon

:lol:
Sutton has been a right cnut backing most teams against us in his prediction
I remember earlier in the year he said he was refusing to call us just United, because there was a better team which deserved to be called United (the Barcodes were above us at the time).

I know we can all be a bit thin-skinned on the Caf, but this does seem to be an extraordinary effort to needle us.

Most of the Sky lot want Newcastle to win too.

Sparky Rhiwabon

I remember earlier in the year he said he was refusing to call us just United, because there was a better team which deserved to be called United (the Barcodes were above us at the time).

I know we can all be a bit thin-skinned on the Caf, but this does seem to be an extraordinary effort to needle us.

So much for the State Owned teams being unpopular with the media

MonkeysMagic

He is another in the long line of ABU pundits. Much like his predecessor Lawrenson, his 'expert opinion' is biased on the BBC predictions. I am absolutely hammering him in the predictions league over the course of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.