Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.

elisha27

I don't even care. It's been tumescent stuff from a manager taking us nowhere. A defeat, ironically, is actually more of a step forward in that it won't help to prolong the inevitable.

Plugsy

To be honest at least this way our deficiencies and problems will lay exposed for a few more days instead of being partially swept under the carpet as would have happened were we to win today.

africanspur

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
fecking hell, I feel sorry for a Man Utd manager. What a strange sensation.

Red Stone

I don't give a shit. Moyes doesn't need the distraction of the FA Cup now that he's got to clean up the absolute mess that is our league run, if he even gets a chance to do that. The league is everything at this point. I'd give up everything else for a good run-in and top 4 finish.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Missed Rooney badly
His absence should be neither here nor there, look at what Sheffield United and Nottingham Forest have done in the FA Cup this weekend with a fraction of our resources and supposed quality.

Fletch aside, the management and team unit have simply not been up to muster today.

JP77

Apparently we were outplayed by Swansea according to Hargreaves.

BT Sport, congratulations, you've somehow put together worst pundits than Sky with the likes of Redknapp and co.

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
He scored a very easy goal today that got us back into the match but I'll tell you this, Hernandez is THE most limited striker we've ever had at the club.

Every single attack we have breaks down because of him. Can't believe he keeps getting picked and even worse left up front on his own.

Getsme

I don't think he deserves it, but I can see the Glazers acting on this. Out of the cup, 7th in the league, terrible performances, boos from the fans, empty seats.
Things aren't looking good.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
United second half didn't deserved to win, I can't remember a single shot by us this half. We were content to control things and couldn't create anything. Fabio was an idiot, but the loss can hardly be placed at that as we didn't look like getting a win before he came on either. Swansea basically sat back and then took the limited chances that they had. While just messed up the few we did create. I hope this is a good kick up the butt to the team, but sadly I don't think it will, Moyes on the bench looks like the pressure is getting to him.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
Goes from bad to worse but I'm not blaming Moyes. He's had a terrible run of luck
He has, but I really don't think he's in Fergie's class. Admittedly, who is - but if a manager gets the credit for success, I'm afraid he has to take at least some of the blame for lack of.

It was always a gamble, imo, getting a manager who never won a trophy.

But it goes back further than this year imo. I'm wondering if the worst thing we did was win the league last year. It lulled us into a false sense of security.

Smores

I don't for a second believe Moyes tactics have made these players shit within such a short period of time its not possible especially when we've hardly changed things.

JP77

He scored a very easy goal today that got us back into the match but I'll tell you this, Hernandez is THE most limited striker we've ever had at the club.

Every single attack we have breaks down because of him. Can't believe he keeps getting picked and even worse left up front on his own.

What absolute bollocks.

Off out of this thread to avoid the massive amounts of shit that's being and about to be spewed.

Utterly unacceptable. This is nightmarish stuff.

We had more than enough time to win this game, before the sending off but we never looked like doing so. It was drifting towards nothingness. We've thrown away any chance of an FA cup run.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that things would be this bad after Fergie left. It's just been an utter, utter shambles, from transfers to back room staff to tactics to PR. Only thing saving Moyes at this point is Fergie's influence as a director and his reputation in having talked endlessly about United supporting their managers.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
It is going from bad to worse. No cutting edge in forward play, tentativeness in defense and no solidarity in midfield. Worrying times.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I don't for a second believe Moyes tactics have made these players shit within such a short period of time its not possible especially when we've hardly changed things.

There's more to it than tactics though Smores. Dave's meant to be leading, giving the players confidence, making them feel like they're the best in the league. Being a manager is as much about the psychological element of the game than the tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.