Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
After seeing the line up I feel a bit more confident in my optimistic bet that I placed earlier.

nemanja15

OFFICIAL MUFC XI:

Lindegaard

Smalling
Ferdinand
Evans
Buttner

Valencia
Fletcher
Cleverley
Kagawa

Welbeck
Hernandez

SUBS: de Gea, Fabio, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs, Zaha, Januzaj.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Don't care who plays, as long as we just win this.

Can't believe we haven't won the FA Cup in 10 years!

C'mon Moyesy.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Think it's time to stick some money on Swansea winning this one.

Shimo

I bet if I had a left foot and played for United I'd get in ahead of Fabio.

Not too thrilled by the lineup which means we'll probably win.

Ash_G

Suppose with injuries it's as expected. I'm not a fan of Welbeck and Hernandez as a front two personally, don't think there's any real balanace there, hopefully Kagawa will be given plenty of scope to drift from the left. Still don't get Fabio's absence. Zaha I sort of understand as he's not proven yet at this level, Fabio is though.

Rossa

Why the somethingworsethanfeck is Büttner playing again? He screwed up the last time he played, Fabio scored a goal the last time he played. The pick should be obvious... alas. I also think Smalling should stop playing fullback - I really do like the guy, but mostly as a CB.

Why do I need to get so mad every time United plays? WHY? It's either from playing shit, or from having a shit line-up (not that shit, but please play Fabio)

Kostur

海尔的老板
I just hope that we'll throw everything through the left flank and pretend we don't know what right flank is.

And it's another game where people are surprised and annoyed that Fabio is not playing, just fecking wow guys, get over it.

The White Pele

Disappointed to see the same combination on the right today after it cost us points. Fabio could surely do no worse at right back and Swansea aren't a side you would expect to cause us problems aerially.

Also disappointed that Kagawa appears to be starting on the left although I appreciate we have injuries.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
No Nani or Zaha?

That's a bit disappointing given Valencia's player seeking crosses. Also if Buttner bombs on and Kagawa is cutting inside the left flank has a massive bullseye on it so far as Swansea are concerned, or at least it should.

Eugenius

The more I look at that team, the more awful it is. There's not even any Rooney to bail out the weakness of the CM and produce a set piece or moment of quality. And you've got Buttner who's a defensive liability and Rio who's either out of form or past it, which one it is this season.

For feck sakes, do we have to play Smalling and Valencia. I hope Kagawa has a decent game, he's the only creative player in that midfield but I don't think he's ever had a decent game for us from the left.

Shark

@NotShark
I'd hope that it's 4-5-1 with Welbeck on the left and Kagawa behind Chicha but I'm 99% confident that that won't be the case.

Welbeck is on a run of good goalscoring form, so I'd personally prefer him play centrally.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Disappointed to see Smalling & Valencia starting down the right, would rather see Fabio and Zaha given a chance.

Keenst

I'm gonna put my neck out and say Buttner will have a good game. I'd rather have him at left back than Smalling on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.