Manchester United Women | Squad recruitment underway

Alvaro Maestre

Last Man Standing 2 finalist 2023/24
So I got a warning for Inappropriate behaviour because I thought some of them were overweight , but nobody gets this warning when we say the same about Luke Shaw? This is really sexist.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
So I got a warning for Inappropriate behaviour because I thought some of them were overweight , but nobody gets this warning when we say the same about Luke Shaw? This is really sexist.
Nobody cares a bit about what you think. Take it to admin/mod forum, stop polluting this thread with your nonsense.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Just saw it in the other thread. Sounded like a dickish comment to be honest generated to create cheap laugh.

RedTiger

Half mast
Same :lol:

I want to know how I fare in this speculation! I know we only have to wait a few days :devil:, but here goes..

Siobhan Chamberlain GK
Emily Ramsey GK
Alex Greenwood LB
Kirsty Hanson - Forward
Mollie Green - Forward
Aimee Palmer - Midfielder
Leah Galton - Forward
Lizzie Arnot - Midfielder/Forward
Kirsty Smith - RB
Amy Turner - CB
Martha Harris - Defender
Millie Turner - Midfielder
Lucy Roberts - Defender
Ella Toone - Forward
Katie Zelem - Midfielder
Lauren James - Midfielder
Ebony Salmon - Forward
Naomi Hartley - Defender
Chelsea Weston - Defender

And maybe Jessica Sigsworth
:devil:
Straight up fire prediction. Well done:drool:

Grande

Same :lol:

I want to know how I fare in this speculation! I know we only have to wait a few days :devil:, but here goes..

Siobhan Chamberlain GK
Emily Ramsey GK
Alex Greenwood LB
Kirsty Hanson - Forward
Mollie Green - Forward
Aimee Palmer - Midfielder
Leah Galton - Forward
Lizzie Arnot - Midfielder/Forward
Kirsty Smith - RB
Amy Turner - CB
Martha Harris - Defender
Millie Turner - Midfielder
Lucy Roberts - Defender
Ella Toone - Forward
Katie Zelem - Midfielder
Lauren James - Midfielder
Ebony Salmon - Forward
Naomi Hartley - Defender
Chelsea Weston - Defender

And maybe Jessica Sigsworth
:devil:
I am F.U....L.A.B.B.E.R.G.A.S.T.E.D.!

Stookie

Nurse bell end
It’s great that United now have a female team. Women’s footy is on the rise and a club of Uniteds stature should be part of that. It can only be a positive thing.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I hope we have scouts or club representatives keeping an eye on the women's euro u19s that is happening at the moment. There are a lot of developing talent from Holland and Norway that are well worth watching.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Any of the british teams qualified?
There are only 8 teams in the Euro U19 finals. There are two qualifying rounds played as group stages. England won its first group, Wales and Scotland came through their groups as well. England came second to Germany in its next group (they lost 3-2 to Germany - the only points they dropped in the qualifiers) which meant they were knocked out.

A lot of our squad will be eligible for the U19 team next year. So, it'll be interesting to see how many of them get called up for those. Four of them were on the final 34 player list for the U20 team (but only Ramsey got into the final squad) despite being 17 year olds.

Grande

There are only 8 teams in the Euro U19 finals. There are two qualifying rounds played as group stages. England won its first group, Wales and Scotland came through their groups as well. England came second to Germany in its next group (they lost 3-2 to Germany - the only points they dropped in the qualifiers) which meant they were knocked out.

A lot of our squad will be eligible for the U19 team next year. So, it'll be interesting to see how many of them get called up for those. Four of them were on the final 34 player list for the U20 team (but only Ramsey got into the final squad) despite being 17 year olds.
A small window to get through. It will be interesting to see how many of our kids make the cut.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Proper excited for the Woman's team, seem to have had a very good recruitment phase, just got to hope Stoney can get them to gel.