Manchester University doctoral candidate publishes an article about masturbating while reading ‘young boy’ comics

hobbers

"I wanted to understand how my research participants experience sexual pleasure when reading shota, a Japanese genre of self-published erotic comics that features young boy characters."

How does one want to understand that, who has the desire or need to understand in the wider public and what does that say about an individual to pick such a niche topic to choose to write a paper on? :confused: Forgive me if I am wrong but I've never thought a bursting question that academia needed answering was about what sick cnuts feel when reading about underage boys having sex.
Worse than the student is the supervisor, who's 'area of expertise' is basically the same thing, but with little girls instead of little boys.

And the university of manchester school of arts who are funding all these freaks with taxpayer money.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I bet he's on the caf. But who is he?
Yeah, where is horsechoker?

To give us his usual warning that is. :nervous: I know you lot knew what I meant but had to make it clear as I know what some of you are like.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Crazy to write this. It'd be like O.J. Simpson writing a book called If I Did It.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Are these comic books sold in japan? They're not illegal?

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
It's like the Emperor's New Clothes. In the planning stages, did no-one have the courage to speak up and tell him his proposal was disgusting?

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Dunno, if it was up to me, and a doctorate student proposed to do his research on wacking off to jap boy comics for months. Part of me would be desperate to say go for it, just for the shits and giggles.