"Mancini, are you listening?..."

Hectic

Supports
30fps
We've practically won it now. We need to start another 'Champagne on ice lads' thread.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Today's the day City bottled it. Steady sailing from here lads, no more feck-ups and I'd say for sure not another point will be dropped. If such a thing as luck and karma existed in a form where I could affect it, I'd like to verbally piss on it's face and take the time to ignore you and congratulate us on winning the league before the year's even turned.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
that was the OP of a thread last year when we looked like we would win. I was pointing out that its far too early to sing this song as it isn't certain./
It wasn't certain when we started singing it at Mourinho. If you took the time to read the OP, I asked when do we start singing it. I'm not actually saying sing it vs West Brom.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It wasn't certain when we started singing it at Mourinho. If you took the time to read the OP, I asked when do we start singing it. I'm not actually saying sing it vs West Brom.
Let's not, and show some class and simply get behind the team, at home anyway

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
So when do we start singing it? :drool:

When this song was sung for Mourinho, it was done so with a degree of respect.

Mancini does not deserve the accolade of being serenaded with such a song!

Whilst the Champions always deserve to be champions, we threw away the title last year as opposed to city winning it outright because of there superiority.

That was very different to Mourinho's 2nd title where Chavski's dominance was brutal.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Nowhere near over. Especially not with a resurgent Chelsea.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Nowhere near over. Especially not with a resurgent Chelsea.
Nowhere near over especially with a City team that came from 8 points behind to snatch the title last season more like. Chelsea won't be there at the end, it's only City that can deny us the title. We never make it easy and it'll go to the wire again I suspect.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
When this song was sung for Mourinho, it was done so with a degree of respect.

Mancini does not deserve the accolade of being serenaded with such a song!

Whilst the Champions always deserve to be champions, we threw away the title last year as opposed to city winning it outright because of there superiority.

That was very different to Mourinho's 2nd title where Chavski's dominance was brutal.
Oh it was, was it?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Nowhere near over especially with a City team that came from 8 points behind to snatch the title last season more like. Chelsea won't be there at the end, it's only City that can deny us the title. We never make it easy and it'll go to the wire again I suspect.
The threat from City is a given. Though they're not as good as they were last year.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
There is only one thing worse than these threads.

Those who think they mean anything or have any effect on what happens on a football pitch.

Either way, I am not getting the time back.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
Today's the day City bottled it. Steady sailing from here lads, no more feck-ups and I'd say for sure not another point will be dropped. If such a thing as luck and karma existed in a form where I could affect it, I'd like to verbally piss on it's face and take the time to ignore you and congratulate us on winning the league before the year's even turned.
You can't win this battle Hectic, because there is always somebody who will try to un-jinx it, and undo what you're doing.. The question is: Who will succeed? And regardless of what happens, you can't win.

And by the way, to answer the OP, I'd say now, because we're not singing it next May.. ;)