Manhunt after two Swedish people shot dead in Brussels

BootsyCollins

Cruel thing that the most notorious book burners in Sweden, the only ones I know of anyways, aren’t even actually swedish.

Rasmus Paludan is half swedish/half dane but grew up in denmark and the other, Salwan Momika, is an iraqi ”refugee”.
Yes thats true.
I point i often hear here is that its quite strange to target Swedes, as they is one of the European countries of late that has welcomed most refugees.

Its the book burnings and the insane rumor that the Swedish gouverment kidnap Muslim children that is the reason i suppose.

BootsyCollins

My reply wasn't posted but it's easy to say because that's the rational line of thought. Irrational beliefs and brainwashing doesn't justify irrational behaviour let alone providing any grounds for accepting it and forcing those irrational beliefs down others throats. If you wanna believe in fairy tales fine, don't expect others to be similarly crazy about something that again, factually, is a piece of paper and nothing more.
Its irrational to you and me, but not to those who belive.
I have no problem with people being religious, but i have a huge problem with people forcing their religion on others, so there we agree.

Still, all i wonder, if you knows it offend someone and offers no good, nomather how stupid you think it is, why would you do it?

Moby

Dick
Its irrational to you and me, but not to those who belive.
I have no problem with people being religious, but i have a huge problem with people forcing their religion on others, so there we agree.

Still, all i wonder, if you knows it offend someone and offers no good, nomather how stupid you think it is, why would you do it?
I'm not doing it but I also am not gonna question someone burning a paper for any reason they may have. However I am gonna question someone going ballistic and bothering the public ovet that happening.

BootsyCollins

I'm not doing it but I also am not gonna question someone burning a paper for any reason they may have. However I am gonna question someone going ballistic and bothering the public ovet that happening.
Ok, thats where we think different then. I would question both parts (but of course it much worse killing or injure or threaten someone than burning a book) as neither things does any good.

Thank you for taking the time answering to my posts, this was a much more pleasant exchange than our last one :)