Manhunt after two Swedish people shot dead in Brussels

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?

the hea

According to Swedish press the perpetrator has released a video where he claims allegiance to ISIS and says he targeted Swedes to avenge muslims.

Santos J

Fecking hell, just rocks up on a bike in a hi-vis and starts firing (nothing graphic on this video, is another of one of the shootings from a distance which is grim)

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Terrible tragedy. RIP.

Giggsyking

RIP.

This is disgusting. Hope they catch this bastard and he never sees the light again in his life.

Smithy89

According to Swedish press the perpetrator has released a video where he claims allegiance to ISIS and says he targeted Swedes to avenge muslims.

Are we shocked?

Absolutely disgusting, RIP to the victims.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Like France it has an elevated level and history of clashes between immigrant groups and the native population. Brussels has some really rough neighborhoods, as do other Belgian cities.
I try not to delve too much into politics but I get the picture.
You might not want to open that can, people will get easily offended.
Understood :(

Denis79

What's going on in Belgium that led to this?
It's the burnings of the koran in Sweden that made these poor people targets. Lately there have been like 10-20 public protest where the koran was burned and because this is allowed in Sweden the innocent have to pay.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Sickening. RIP to the two victims.

They should choose a plot of land and let all the crazies in this world have at it for whatever religion floats their boat.

let the rest us live in peace

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Sickening. RIP to the two victims.

They should choose a plot of land and let all the crazies in this world have at it for whatever religion floats their boat.

let the rest us live in peace
Horrific to read about the news. But your comment is shortsighted and suggests that all the crazies as you put it have just emerged without any context. You take them all - assuming that impossibility was possible - and you have insane societies that will keep producing more. Same as the sociopaths and psychopaths who run the world and have the middle classes happy enough to keep supporting whatever shit is going on as long as they're safe enough and well enough.

It's a fecked up world.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
It's the burnings of the koran in Sweden that made these poor people targets. Lately there have been like 10-20 public protest where the koran was burned and because this is allowed in Sweden the innocent have to pay.
That's victim blaming.

RedDevilQuebecois

Blaming the victim.:nono:

Nothing excuses such pathological behavior from the perp. That is straight mental illness and it remains somehow taboo to talk about it within certain communities.

The Firestarter

They are allowed to shit on the damn peace of paper if they want to. What a ridiculous argument.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
So, they were asking for it, were they?

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
That's victim blaming.
Blaming the victim.:nono:

Nothing excuses such pathological behavior from the perp. That is straight mental illness and it remains somehow taboo to talk about it within certain communities.
They are allowed to shit on the damn peace of paper if they want to. What a ridiculous argument.
So, they were asking for it, were they?
I think @Denis79 is describing the fecked up logic/motivation of the killer, not agreeing with it.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
Right. For suggesting that murderous nutters should feck off. Good.
Those fcukers have to learn that others don’t have to believe their fairy tales.

Møllemanden

This is going to continue for as long as people are uneducated and exposed to indoctrination. When people have the opportunity and are encouraged to read and learn, common sense usually prevails.

Secularity ftw.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
This is going to continue for as long as people are uneducated and exposed to indoctrination. When people have the opportunity and are encouraged to read and learn, common sense usually prevails.

Secularity ftw.
And that's exactly why education, especially public education is under assault in countries like the US. Seems instead of recognizing what it does in empowering people- some in the west appear to be jealous of the ability to suppress people that way. And we have way too many gullibles that go along with it.

RedDevilQuebecois

Secularity ftw.
And don't forget mental health issues. As I pointed out earlier, there are still certain groups and communities in which it is still taboo to talk about those somehow. Barriers need to be broken there.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I think @Denis79 is describing the fecked up logic/motivation of the killer, not agreeing with it.
Yeah, I was going to say - think there was a pile on there over nothing!

Awful news and RIP to the innocents. I hope the murderer is caught and I hope his story isn’t used to further division and hatred.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Thanks for explaining. Extremists will always find a way to make it about them. Sad times we're living in.

Charlie Foley

That was the point I wanted to make yes.
You made it. Rather childish response to your clear enough post

Yeah, I was going to say - think there was a pile on there over nothing!

Awful news and RIP to the innocents. I hope the murderer is caught and I hope his story isn’t used to further division and hatred.
indeed. That would ultimately only further his purpose.