Manhunt in Belgium for rogue soldier armed with anti tank missiles & P90

Santos J

Bit of a mad one.

Apparently the missiles have since been recovered, still armed with a handgun & P90 with "armour piercing ammo".

Over 400(!) soldiers/police from Belgium & more from Netherlands, Germany & Luxembourg out looking now.

Thread:

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The anti-tank weaponry is troubling, but why worry about how he works out? Poor joke

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
FYI the P90 and it's counterpart Five-Seven handgun, both designed and produced by FN Herstal, uses a specially designed 5.7x28mm round deisgned to piece certain types of body armor.

MTF

Clearly going for an anti-tank focused loadout, will have a hard time if he comes up against assault rifle players in open terrain.

Dr. Dwayne

Clearly going for an anti-tank focused loadout, will have a hard time if he comes up against assault rifle players in open terrain.
He'll be more than a match for anyone. The P90 has a 50 round magazine and its effective range matches or betters most common assault rifles.

TheReligion

Abusive
FYI the P90 and it's counterpart Five-Seven handgun, both designed and produced by FN Herstal, uses a specially designed 5.7x28mm round deisgned to piece certain types of body armor.
Tackleberry and Tack Jnr.

Welcome to the jungle boys.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Mad scenes, looks like it's coming right out of a Hollywood movie.

The guy has been under surveillance and on our government's anti-terrorism list for years, yet was still employed by the army and had free access to the weapon arsenal without any trouble. Has experience in pretty much every relevant "war" country since the 90s so won't be easily caught if he doesn't want to, it's a very big area as well where he's hiding. Police and army apparently have a license to kill as soon as they spot him (or so I've read). He also issued a death threat to our most vocal virologist who's now been hiding in a safe house since Tuesday, ffs.

The saddest part about this whole thing is that he's being lauded as a hero by the Facebook and news website replies, they're sickening to read. Our country is fecked.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Mad scenes, looks like it's coming right out of a Hollywood movie.

The guy has been under surveillance and on our government's anti-terrorism list for years, yet was still employed by the army and had free access to the weapon arsenal without any trouble. Has experience in pretty much every relevant "war" country since the 90s so won't be easily caught if he doesn't want to, it's a very big area as well where he's hiding. Police and army apparently have a license to kill as soon as they spot him (or so I've read). He also issued a death threat to our most vocal virologist who's now been hiding in a safe house since Tuesday, ffs.

The saddest part about this whole thing is that he's being lauded as a hero by the Facebook and news website replies, they're sickening to read. Our country is fecked.
He did what now? And why?!?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's a crazy story though, apparently he was on terrorist list due to his link with far right groups.

Source: RTL info.

Dr. Dwayne

How's this type of ballistic even available to civilians ? Did he have access because of his army ties ?
I'm not sure. But we can buy them here in Canada and the US. The rounds are crazy expensive and not commonly available as they are produced in limited numbers.

I'm not sure about Belgian laws so this guy probably has access due to his military ties.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Thanks, though it would've been a little bit weird if he had armor piercing ammo for a different gun.

MTF

Plus this guy had to join the army to get his hands on an automatic weapon. The sort of long game your average American school shooter doesn’t need to contemplate.
Ironically, even the shooter who did the 2009 shooting at Fort Hood, bought his weapon at a gun store.