Marc Cucurella - World Class Hairdo

Walters_19_MuFc

He definitely didn't.
Well, it's subjective, but a good Mata performance certainly wasn't rated the same as a good Pogba performance. For Pogba to have a "good" game, he'd have to created 10 chances, assist 5 and score 3. Oh, and let's not forget the defensive work, too.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Taking two underperforming Chelsea players off their hands in the space of two months.

We are a meme club.
Fair play to completely miss every single point in the post. Takes some doing that.

SATA

Was he really that good for Brighton when he was there or is that what people want to believe? Genuine question as I don’t really watch them

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Was he really that good for Brighton when he was there or is that what people want to believe? Genuine question as I don’t really watch them
Won their POTY, I think. Brighton have a Dortmund/Ajax-like system and infrastructure where they adorn the abilities of their players, but generally speaking he did decent at Brighton.

Blood Mage

He was good at Brighton but that was a long time ago. Plus Estupinan has already eclipsed him.

worldinmotion66

I’d rather give Fernandez an opportunity but I guess we have to trust the coaches that see these players in training every week. At least it’s not [Irrelevant point].

Irwin99

Wan Bissaka?

I know he didn't make a move, but he's been fantastic since being reintroduced back into the team.
He didn't have a bad first season, not sure he'd count.

Here's one and a blast from the past: Marco Materatzzi, the guy was a joke for Everton IIRC, then a world cup winner and Inter title winner.

Chief123

He’s fecking shit but if we sign him then I genuinely believe he’s a generational talent.

PoTMS

£7m loan fee plus his exorbitant wages is a joke.

Idxomer

EtH would prefer to sign/loan this guy than rely on Dalot. Kind of tell how high (or low, in this case) EtH rates Dalot as LB.

Can't blame EtH after he watched Dalot against Forest.
And you can't really go 3 months with only two fullbacks in the squad.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Well, it's subjective, but a good Mata performance certainly wasn't rated the same as a good Pogba performance. For Pogba to have a "good" game, he'd have to created 10 chances, assist 5 and score 3. Oh, and let's not forget the defensive work, too.
This is very true. There hasn't been a player in United history with higher standards than Pogba. And even the games where he was unbelievable people would just grumble that he only does it once every 10 games :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think he can be a useful player for us if we get it in. Not sure if it'd be a full season loan, or just half season while Shaw rests?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Think he can be a useful player for us if we get it in. Not sure if it'd be a full season loan, or just half season while Shaw rests?
Makes sense to be full season

Mainoldo

Do we have an option to buy. Just saying….

If he comes and kills it. He can’t just go back to Chelsea.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
I mean if he was coming straight from his season at Brighton, most of us would be delighted with this, no? Have we not given the entire Chelsea squad a pass on last season, no?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Zero issue with it as a stop gap due to some bad luck. People are letting the holes in the squad elsewhere/poor business reflect to much here.

Superunknown

Got a message off a mate about this transfer. I thought he was taking then piss and haven't kept up with football news today or much of this week due to travelling. Not sure what to make of this, tbh.

Chief123

Chelsea want 7, Man United want to pay nothing. It'll end up being 2 or 3 mil.
Nope. It’ll end up Utd monitoring the player and being very relaxed about the situation. We will then buy Reguillon for £40m on deadline day.

Bwuk

This would genuinely go down as one of our most disappointing windows in a long time if we signed him.

Mainoldo

I mean if he was coming straight from his season at Brighton, most of us would be delighted with this, no? Have we not given the entire Chelsea squad a pass on last season, no?
Just shows the hypocrisy as many who were probably going mental saying why don’t we go for players like this will be the same going crazy we are now going for him. :lol:

But I get it he’s been shite.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
£7m loan fee? Just sign whoever Fenerbahce's left back is and be done with it.

Chief123

I’m trying to take a lot of comfort from the fact Pep really wanted him last summer.

He was absolutely dreadful at Chelsea but so was everyone. Hopefully he can find his Brighton form.