Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Heisenberg

Watching sky waiting for this to go through officially.

Worried I might have to put the cock away.

Trophy Room

Decent squad player. A bit slow, won’t have as much time on the ball - will have to get used to the pace of the league. He’s no Erickson in an attacking sense, will miss his incisiveness against low block teams. Can’t argue against a loan deal really.

hobbers

Take the no.16 from Amad and give it to Sabitzer, seems the obvious thing to do.

Ole'sattheWheel

Decent squad player. A bit slow, won’t have as much time on the ball - will have to get used to the pace of the league. He’s no Erickson in an attacking sense, will miss his incisiveness against low block teams. Can’t argue against a loan deal really.
Yeah I’m gutted about Eriksen. Hopefully this guy can bring something else we don’t know we’re missing. Maybe helping us smother teams tryna play out from the back. We have a lot of big games where this will come in handy as opposed to Eriksens ability to play us through a low block.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Nagelsmann : "When Bayern asked me if we can loan a midfielder to United I said no. But then they followed up with 'they'll be loaning us Scott McTomminay next season as a gift' I said YES very loudly and fist pumped the air".

TheReligion

Abusive
Of course I fecking wouldn't!
Well then. Trust the gaffer and be excited.

We’ve lost Eriksen this window but gained Weghorst, Sabitzer and arguably Sancho.

Let’s hope for a strong finish to the season and then continue to build with the right signings. Not necessarily the biggest and most fancy.

Rolaholic

Shoot I knew for VdB but missed the Eriksen news.

Makes the Sabitzer signing an even better idea, very smart move, he's quality. Lets hope having a lot of game time get him back into his groove.
McTominay is also out for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.