Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Smith

Does anyone know whether this is a 12 month or six month loan deal? Not seen any outlets clarify this.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Does anyone know whether this is a 12 month or six month loan deal? Not seen any outlets clarify this.
Loans tend to be for the remainder of the season.

I can't recall a loan that has a two season term.

BayernFan2107

Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm very excited about how Sabitzer will perform in the premier league. His start to our season was pretty good, but Goretzka came back after his injury, played better against Barcelona than Sabitzer did and since then he was out of the starting 11 and lost the place as 3rd CM to Gravenberch.

Sabitzer was amazing for Leipzig, but it didn't surprise me, that he won't made it at Bayern. Kimmich and Goretzka are just too strong. Mourinho always wanted him for Tottenham and now Roma and I personally think, Roma would have been the best team for him. Top 5 team in Serie A, that's where I see him. And Serie A should be the better league for him than the tough/physically Premier League.

But I wish him all the best. Very nice guy and sure he has some skills. Quite good Allrounder. Some defense skills, good passing, good shooting, good stamina. Maybe he could be a little bit faster.

Good luck for the rest of your season. Glory glory Man United!

Reactions: moses

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
In my FM21 save, United had both Antony and Sabitzer in the team. I think they won the league a couple of years after the game start. Antony (and the-academy-player-who-shall-not-be-named were amongst the best players in the world in that save.

They sold Bruno to Inter Milan though.

Eddy_JukeZ

Aren't those with a different color tick? I thought the blue ones were all paid. All the journalists have a blue one
Some blue ones are notable, but Twitter is going back and forth on whether it's showing or not.

Official business accounts are gold tick.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Aren't those with a different color tick? I thought the blue ones were all paid. All the journalists have a blue one
I think legacy blue ticks are still blue? I use dark mode so the colour system might be slightly different.

prateik

Some blue ones are notable, but Twitter is going back and forth on whether it's showing or not.

Official business accounts are gold tick.
I think legacy blue ticks are still blue? I use dark mode so the colour system might be slightly different.
Yeah. I have noticed the golden ones for the major accounts..
having notable account the same color as the paid ones is stupid.. but then again, its twitter.

Anyway.. this has dragged on all night.. its 4am and I am up for this.. :/

Cathy Ferguson

I'm very excited about how Sabitzer will perform in the premier league. His start to our season was pretty good, but Goretzka came back after his injury, played better against Barcelona than Sabitzer did and since then he was out of the starting 11 and lost the place as 3rd CM to Gravenberch.

Sabitzer was amazing for Leipzig, but it didn't surprise me, that he won't made it at Bayern. Kimmich and Goretzka are just too strong. Mourinho always wanted him for Tottenham and now Roma and I personally think, Roma would have been the best team for him. Top 5 team in Serie A, that's where I see him. And Serie A should be the better league for him than the tough/physically Premier League.

But I wish him all the best. Very nice guy and sure he has some skills. Quite good Allrounder. Some defense skills, good passing, good shooting, good stamina. Maybe he could be a little bit faster.

Good luck for the rest of your season. Glory glory Man United!
Thanks. Probably the best option for us and Eriksen is not rapid either. Really glad that we acted swiftly.

IRELANDUNITED

If he’s good as I’ve heard he is (albeit on Twitter only) I hope we sign him on a permanent in the summer.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Ten Hag saying McTominay out for a while as well. Important to get this through.

Status
Not open for further replies.