Marcel Sabitzer | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erics_Collar

Anybody who is another obstacle between McTominay and first team football can only be celebrated and welcomed.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Would be a fab addition to us, made sweeter by the Scouse's need for a player fitting this ilk. Amazed they're not all over this.

Oranges038

How much Paul?

I don't know Jeff 200m, 400m, 700m, half a billion? Who knows.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'm getting cold feet after those comments from Merse. Maybe we are better off without this signing?

hobbers

Eriksen wouldnt get in the Bayern team either. :lol:

Not many in the Prem would, Casemiro aside.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yes please. Big upgrade on Scott. Not an Eriksen replacement, but it's as good as we could hope short term.

Witchking

How did liverpool not go for a player like him? Glad that they didn't. They absolutely need a mid fielder and now so do we. Just hope he joins united.

Telsim

Isn't he kind of shit and wasteful? Not much choice now, I suppose, so get him in.

Lights Out

How imminent?
Is it "looking out the window for the delivery driver to get me my food" imminent?
or is it "wife is about to choose what to eat for dinner" imminent???

I can't take much more of this.
We’ve all been there haven’t we :lol:

CloneMC16

How imminent?
Is it "looking out the window for the delivery driver to get me my food" imminent?
or is it "wife is about to choose what to eat for dinner" imminent???

I can't take much more of this.
:lol:

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I'm getting cold feet after those comments from Merse. Maybe we are better off without this signing?
the merson has never let me down. i live by “if you keep walking past the barbers, you’ll eventually get a haircut.”

cyberman

"German market closes in 3 and a half hours imminent"
Players can leave the league after the window closes. It’s what fecked Englands idea of closing the window before the first game of the season

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I'm surprised by this to be honest. He's a very different midfielder to Eriksen in that he's not as technical or as good at passing as Eriksen is.

Eriksen's role this season as been the player to help us keep possession when previously we would struggle to when put under pressure, also the ability to play through the lines and open up defenses from deep.

Sabitzer isn't that type of player, he's not as calm on the ball as Eriksen is and will push forward more. He's definitely more energetic than Eriksen so he will cover more ground, but in terms of providing us someone who can hold the ball in midfield, he won't be that and that's what we will most without Eriksen.

Sabitzer was mostly playing the offensive third at RBL and his skills were more rounded in terms of dribbling, passing, shooting than Eriksen's, which were more focused towards playmaking and why he's transitioned to a deep playmaker well, not sure Sabitzer can.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Paul Merson is thick as feck. He's on Sky saying it's a panic buy like we haven't just received news that one of our starting midfielders is out until May. Does he expect us to go out on deadline day and buy Jude Bellingham? :lol:

Lights Out

I’m excited about this. Paul Merson’s derision is the ultimate stamp of approval

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
if it gets done, woudl this be one of our quickest deals in quite some time?

Falcao, was he done on same day as initial link / enquiry?

EDIT: im sure i am forgetting something

croadyman

Don't listen to him whatever you do,convinced Utd have been working on this under the radar since maybe Sunday

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Paul Merson is thick as feck. He's on Sky saying it's a panic buy like we haven't just received news that one of our starting midfielders is out until May. Does he expect us to go out on deadline day and buy Jude Bellingham? :lol:
He's just said that Jorginho is 'outstanding, a top signing'. Guarantee if you swap Sabitzer and Jorginho around he would say exactly the same. The guys a bellend.

cyberman

Eriksen wouldnt get in the Bayern team either. :lol:

Not many in the Prem would, Casemiro aside.
This Bayern aren’t that good. I believe he’s get in there somewhere.
anyway I hope there’s an option here. Especially if it isn’t some mad fee since we could upgrade Scott with him and solve a huge problem for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.