Marcelo Gallardo as next manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Looks like his time at Saudi is coming to a premature end, I would much rather take a punt on him than the likes of Southgate. His style of play is beautiful on the eye.
What’s everyone’s thoughts on him?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Certainly an interesting option. Reassuring in the sense that he'd not be some pragmatic short-term manager who is supposed to get a top 4 finish from the mishmash squad we have.

This summer will be such an opportunity to focus on the long-term if there's no European football.

Redivy

Was very highly rated before his Saudi move. Would actually be a very decent left field option. I think he will probably end up in Spain though.

Tarrou

I remember he was class on one of the early champ versions as an AM (RLC), either footed

that's all I have to contribute until I watch some youtubes and become an expert on everything

Waynne

The only other Gallardo I've ever heard of is produced by Lamborghini. I say sign him up even if just for the cool last name.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
I never understood his move to Arabia (bar the obvious bucks) but I do not know how much this will end hurting his carreer.

I'm not that sure that such a huge and problematic dressing room like United will welcome him, would have been better if first he did some experience anywhere in Europe in a lesser club or in huge club like Benfica or Porto, but outside the 3 more regarded Leagues like Serie A, LA Liga and EPL.
Regarding his ability as a coach, he was great for River, he is offensive oriented and he managed in great form the constant exodus of players.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
I can't remember him as a player at all despite him being a very good one by all accounts.
He was a very good player, a skilled 10 that deserved to the very least more minutes under Passarella in the WC98, he was in great form in those days and el Kaiser just used him against Croatia if I recall well.

hobbers

-4 goal difference too huh. But he has Fabinho and Kante?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I can't remember him as a player at all despite him being a very good one by all accounts.
How old are you? Damn. Marcelo Gallardo was a must buy from River Plate in the old CMs.

In my FM21 save, he took over from Ole and won the league a few times. Sign him up.

Fobal

Supports
Liverpool
I don't think there is even one vid from him with great quality

He was great in River, he won everything. And he was player of the year in Ligue One in Monaco. In the NT he didn't play that much in comparison with other 10s, fun player to watch nonetheless.

PSV

There's several reasons we should exclude all managers that's been to Saudi.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I remember he was class on one of the early champ versions as an AM (RLC), either footed

that's all I have to contribute until I watch some youtubes and become an expert on everything
:lol: that's what I remember him from too!

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Doesn’t need a seperate thread unless it’s a serious link

this could be in the ‘who replaces ten Hag?’ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.