Marco Asensio

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
His game has stagnated since his goal in the CL final. Will score the occasional screamer but his passing/crossing/pace/creativity/work rate is fairly ordinary ... Would be just about decent for a tier 4 team like West Ham/Roma/Lazio/Valencia/Leicester. We should flog Asensio and promote Sergio Arribas to the first team as backup to Rodrygo.
Yeah he looks like a West Ham sort of player to me too.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
When it became known that he might leave, many madridistas clearly indicated his destiny "to Arsenal or Italy".
Funny you should say that as I wouldn't be surprised if we are interested if we get rid of Pepe. :wenger:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Great super-sub. Needs an open game and space to be effective as his best quality - besides shooting - is running in transition. Too one-footed and lacks elite agility/explosiveness on the turn, good but not great passer, make him struggle against low blocks on the right. Better on the left when he can receive the ball with his body already open towards goal

All in all, doesn't make any sense for United and it's complete bs

Arka_BleedingRed

If we are being linked with this guy from la liga, I would want us to rather resign Januzaj on a free. Better passer, more creative, more skillful, and more than anything, he is a free agent right now.

Last edited: