Marcos Llorente

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Did God's work tonight :lol:

croadyman

Made himself a Utd hero without even kicking a ball for this club. What position does this guy play in midfield?

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Great finishing and composure. What? He is not a striker?

izec

Made himself a Utd hero without even kicking a ball for this club. What position does this guy play in midfield?
DM usually. Played like an AM tonight though.

NoPace

DM usually. Played like an AM tonight though.
Simeone has also used him out right, but I was hoping we'd sign him to pair with Fred, yeah. His mobility he showed going forward yesterday would be a nice fit. He's not Kante but he's not Matic either in terms of pace.

Haddock

There's no way he is a densive mid right? That second goal was awesome. He was surrounded by three defenders, didn't panic and used one man as a shield to curl it around. I crown thee, Sir Marcos the scouse slayer.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
There's no way he is a densive mid right? That second goal was awesome. He was surrounded by three defenders, didn't panic and used one man as a shield to curl it around. I crown thee, Sir Marcos the scouse slayer.
Weird isn't it, apparently this guy's only ever scored like 2-3 goals in his whole career :lol:

If you'd have told me that was Joao Felix who was bought for £120m I would have believed you, he looked fantastic when he came on. The assist for Morata also, beautiful 1-2 and a perfectly weighted pass.

I guess sometimes people just have a great day and everything goes right (or wrong in Adrians case).

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Weird isn't it, apparently this guy's only ever scored like 2-3 goals in his whole career :lol:

If you'd have told me that was Joao Felix who was bought for £120m I would have believed you, he looked fantastic when he came on. The assist for Morata also, beautiful 1-2 and a perfectly weighted pass.

I guess sometimes people just have a great day and everything goes right (or wrong in Adrians case).
That's every game for Adrian though :lol: