5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erics_Collar

Nah, he's not efficient bit he's the only one on the pitch making stuff happen - must stay on
It's no so much that he's not contributing, but chances are at a premium here and to try a cheeky lob when you're through on goal is criminal. You do that when you're either 3-0/4-0 up or when you've shown you're a good finisher. We aren't, and he isn't. Jose needs to teach him when to showboat and when to play it simple.

Prodigal7

We can't gloss over it forever. If we want to win the league he needs to finish his chances more than he is.
If I was Martial i'd be fecking livid.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
He's the only one out of our attacking four who has played well.

Minimalist

Talented boy. Erratic decision making. To be expected.

Shocking finish though.

Nero

I get the impression some people's love for Martial is turning them against Rashford.

Fracture90

Love this lad but for all his natural talents, finishing isn't one of them.

He must put in some heavy work in it, it's unacceptable for any player and especially someone that young to be that nonchalant in front of a goal.

Hope he gets subbed in the half time, Martial needs to come on.

SER19

Seems he's inverted. First he was lethal but raw, now his all round game has improved and finishing is welbeck level

Nick7

Great movement. His finishing is great for a 19 year old. Sure there's chances he definitely should be taking but he'll learn in due time what type of finish to apply.

I get the impression some people's love for Martial is turning them against Rashford.
This though is true. People just can't seem to be happy we have two young great attackers.

PoTMS

I love Rashford, he's already one of our best players, but he's quickly becoming our next Welbeck in that he's nearly always our most dangerous player and yet you know he won't finish the chances when it comes to him.

Welbeckham

Good half overall, our most dangerous threat. Obviously needs to be sharper in front of the goal.

Bwuk

Needs to take his chances.

Love Rashford but he has to score that chance against Fabianski.

Another game, another one on one missed. If he wants to be anything other than a backup player here he HAS to start finishing those.

Drainy

We can't gloss over it forever. If we want to win the league he needs to finish his chances more than he is.
If I was Martial i'd be fecking livid.
I think he realised he didn't have the time to put his foot through it at the point he went to strike and the angle was poor for a placed shot so tried the lob. A bad miss from the situation when it broke to him but not as stupid as people were making out.

Experience will help him not get into poor shooting positions.

Litch

World class player in there but finishing doesn't come naturally. Henry pointed it out last week, he doesn't look up when he's shooting, it's a instinct and luck. Martial always looks up before shooting and picks his spot....

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
He's looked frustrated most of the half. I'd give him 20 then give Martial a run.

Hopefully Pogba won't pick up a booking another goal and I'd take him off too.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Has all the talent in the world, gets better with each game. Misses too many chances maybe, but he's still a teenager so you can excuse that.

OL29

And the same vice-versa. Seems to happen anytime we have two players of a similar quality competing against one another.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think he's had some good moments but I can't help but feel the crowd has gotten to him. Coupled with a few niggly fouls against him I can understand his frustration.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
He's nearly a monster, but I worry about his finishing. Needs to learn from Martial who he should be playing alongside.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I thought he was shite first half.
Wouldn't call it shite but he definitely needs to start playing with his team mates, being way too selfish. Well done for being alert and sniffing out that chance but that finish..

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Rashford's finishing is a reminder that he is still 19.
'Yup. I think we've all forgotten that. He's been a lot like Ronaldo in his second season, very selfish too.

Devil may care

His pace is electric and he's the only one of the front 4 making constant moves, but he never seems fully in control of the ball when he runs with it, like he needs to slow down just a tad to keep it closer to him, it's like he's in danger of leaving it behind. The finishing was poor but I know that he apparently wasn't a good finisher at youth level and the patch he had under LvG surprised those that follow our youth teams.

RedStarUnited

If he didnt miss 3 1-1s in a 3 matches in a row, the Martial lovers would have nothing to say.

For me it wasnt just that 1-1 but he also had a break once and it was 2 vs 2 but kind of didnt know what to do.

Its annoying because the things Martial does well is what Rashford doesnt, and the things that Rashford does well is what Martial doesnt. They need to have a word with each other or some thing.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Needs to be less selfish. He's young so will learn, but his decision making needs to improve. Also, should be taking those kind of chances, but I expect that will come as he continues his progression.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Best player on the park first half

AdnanRED

Martial is more cold blooded infront of goal and is better at that but I think this game has pissed off rashford a bit he seems like he has lost his cool because of all the fouls on him.

I would move him to the right and put martial on the left with mata off just to stretch out swansea a bit because they seem so compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.