Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santoryo

ripping the reward

Been quite an impressive campaign from him all things considered with the time he's missed with injury. Fans would be on full on muppet mode if he was putting up similar numbers in a different league or on another PL side and we were linked to him.

Ole's positive role in the development of MMA can't be overstated
These numbers are quite mad. 31 goals/assists in 33 for United and 6 goals/assists in 3 starts for England. Basically 37 goals/assists in 36 starts. That's ridiculous. He's having one heck of a season. I mean these are easily world class numbers.

Howson saying the PSG interest is real
No chance he’s going to PSG. He’s just been honoured by Manchester University, is smashing in the numbers, is a local lad, loved by his manager and his fans and is a regular England international. He really does have the world at his feet.

He gets paid well enough, and winning titles at PSG would feel pretty empty.

Doesn’t matter whether their interest is real, Utd and the player will have zero interest in entertaining such an idea.

romufc

Why would he leave a club he is adored at?

Why would he go to a lesser league?

makes no sense.

My only Eric

Everytime I backed him to score since the restart, he didn't and when I didn't, hee scored a penalty. So ummm..
Rashford don't score a hat trick today.
Don't regain your top form today and definately don't tear palace a new butthole.

Amen.

KennyBurner

I was really harsh on him because of that sitter he missed that could have won the game. My head was so hot. To be honest he has been very good this season. Important player for us.

Looking at our squad we have no quality direct players other than him that play on our wings. I don’t consider James a quality player but rather a backup. When we sign Sancho he will just be the best of very similar players like him already at the club. Mata, lingard pereira are all playmakers and not direct/powerful enough for our wing.

I also think rashford is more similar to Mane than he is to sterling. Only difference between them is mane has better close control/dribbling which is down to his height. I feel sometimes rashfords height is what makes him clumsy on the ball. Still 22 so he can work on this.

looking forward to a MOTM performance from him today.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I don't think there's any realistic way PSG is actually interested in bringing in Rashford, seems like some media or agent BS. Why would PSG be interested in someone that will cost a fortune that would essentially be a bench-warmer at the current side?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
I was really harsh on him because of that sitter he missed that could have won the game. My head was so hot. To be honest he has been very good this season. Important player for us.

Looking at our squad we have no quality direct players other than him that play on our wings. I don’t consider James a quality player but rather a backup. When we sign Sancho he will just be the best of very similar players like him already at the club. Mata, lingard pereira are all playmakers and not direct/powerful enough for our wing.

I also think rashford is more similar to Mane than he is to sterling. Only difference between them is mane has better close control/dribbling which is down to his height. I feel sometimes rashfords height is what makes him clumsy on the ball. Still 22 so he can work on this.

looking forward to a MOTM performance from him today.
He didn't miss anything. The defender made an excellent block.

Anyway, this PSG chatter is just Teuchel putting himself in the frame in the event that United are looking for a new manager anytime soon.

Crystal Palace 0:2 Man Utd

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Remember when some people decided that he'd be the one to drop out of this team incase we signed Sancho?

He's such a ridiculous player.

Yagami

Good post resistant
My man of the match. Great to see him getting back to his best. Vital timing.

mu4c_20le

World class assist. The way he dribbled away from the two players that surrounded him... mama mia!

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Remember when some people decided that he'd be the one to drop out of this team incase we signed Sancho?

He's such a ridiculous player.
Mad thing was he wasn't even playing badly in those games. Just hadn't scored.

Nick7

Another fantastic passing game by him. His work on the ball has improved so much.

el3mel

Back to form today. Got his goal through their press very well done and the link with Martial in second goal was superb. He's so important for us.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
MOTM for me. Unreal composure for the goal and also for Martial's goal, his skill to beat 3-4 palace players was just brilliant. Created great chance for Bruno too. Overall he had very good game.

KennyBurner

What a player today. Second goal was all him. I commented earlier that I knew he would put up a MOTM performance and he did. It could go to either him or Martial.

His directness on the wing is really helping us in these trying times.

Bobski

He is a superb player who can do a bit of everything at a high level. He is going to have an amazing career for Utd, our fans need to stop doubting him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Dr Rashford.

For all the talk about being 'poor' since the restart... 3 goals and 3 assists in 8 games.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Him and Martial were brilliant today, our front three is finally deadly again!

He’s gonna be world class. Backed him up every day in this thread since his back injury and he’s bang back in the goals (“open play” ones for you haters that think penalties don’t count). Inspired performance. The run and pass to set up Martial. The Cruyff turn for his goal. Top class moments and displays his obvious improvement this season.

Only KYLIAN MBAPPE has scored more U23 goals than Rashford in the top 5 leagues.

@Lentwood;)

RedIan

Hes definitely shook of the rust after return From injury, it took a few games But looked back to his best tonight.

ManRed

My MOTM, though Martial is close second. He got the important first goal, kept the left side quiet with no LB.

ash_86

Cracking player. He's improved so much technically last 12 months and bordering class.

Status
Not open for further replies.