Marcus Rashford (Out)

brontelicious

Not sure.

We'll want to get rid of Antony, Greenwood, Pellistri, Martial and maybe Rashford.

Who's coming in to replace them?

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
If Mbappe is actually leaving this summer then Rashford or Milan's Leao would be the obvious two replacements.

Irwin99

Said it before but I doubt he's going anywhere: local lad, star player, excellent on his day and when on form. The next manager will want to work with him, he'll probably have a great season and then it will all crash again the season after that.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
75m would be a stupid deal for us. Needs to touch 9 figgaz.

Piskin

Sell at all costs, like Pogba, Lingard, Sancho, & Martial he is a bad influence and too lazy for a club as big as United. This is as good as it gets with him on the pitch and no other club would put up with it!!!

Rojofiam

Depends on the replacement.

Fee should also be closer to 100m IMO.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Let’s compromise on 80m + 10% sell on fee + fee if they win the CL with him + fee if he wins the balloon door
This is exactly the kind of deal we should be looking at.

Get him off the books which is an immediate win, and add a load of contingencies.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
People must be kidding. £75 million is absolutely fantastic money for someone of his ability. Snatch their bloody hands off!

(...)

Supports
Arsenal
If Mbappe is actually leaving this summer then Rashford or Milan's Leao would be the obvious two replacements.
Barcola having a good season might make that choice less obvious. I can see PSG going for a pure striker like Osimhen instead.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
You can probably swap Rashford out for Bowen for £75m

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
People must be kidding. £75 million is absolutely fantastic money for someone of his ability. Snatch their bloody hands off!
Not just his ability, attitude and salary!!! We'll actually be able to move on from the era of failure he's been a huge part of.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I would like this. Imagine having two players as busy and as promising as Garnacho instead of maybe I’ll run today. It would be a completely different attack. Much better pressing. Less sulking and frustration within the team/club. Major cash in. I’d do it in a heartbeat

OleGunnar20

Essentially 300m in spending money right there.
We'd be mad not to take the money, but I doubt we will. Maybe if there was less work to do on the squad. But who knows, we seem to be bringing in smart people so maybe they'll be brave.

I like the look of Nico Williams as a replacement. Is it Adnan who's mentioned him a lot on here? Yeah he looks ideal.

davidmichael

In a dream scenario we got rid of Rashford for £100 million and brought Cole Palmer in, having Palmer and Garnacho either side of Højlund would be unreal.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Part of me says that’s not enough given that I don’t trust the club to spent it wisely. We spent 80m on Antony - so can we use that 75m to adequately replace him?

Then I remember we couldn’t even afford to loan Amrabat last year without some serious financial gymnastics. I think if an offer comes in at 75m plus, we need to take it.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Said it before but I doubt he's going anywhere: local lad, star player, excellent on his day and when on form. The next manager will want to work with him, he'll probably have a great season and then it will all crash again the season after that.
It might be a decent marker to judge just how serious the new regime is about reforming the club.

Red00012

Let’s compromise on 80m + 10% sell on fee + fee if they win the CL with him + fee if he wins the balloon door
Let’s compromise on 60million and pay for a one way flight to Paris for him . But put him on a Ryanair flight and land him in Beauvais

Part of me says that’s not enough given that I don’t trust the club to spent it wisely. We spent 80m on Antony - so can we use that 75m to adequately replace him?

Then I remember we couldn’t even afford to loan Amrabat last year without some serious financial gymnastics. I think if an offer comes in at 75m plus, we need to take it.
We have a new hierarchy now, I trust Ashworth and Barrada will make sure the money is spent wisely.

Chairman Steve

Fecking yes to £75m.

Unless we’re playing teams who flood everyone forward and leave lots of space open to counterattack, he’s become really ineffective. Low blocks and teams sitting deep is something he‘s never got used too and a lot of our games will be like those types of games.

TheRedHearted

Osimhen as well. Saw someone beat me to it
It might be a decent marker to judge just how serious the new regime is about reforming the club.
Yep. Let’s see how quickly they replace casemiro and also show Bruno the door.
I know part of a Bruno’s issue is that he was never given rest but still.
We have a new hierarchy now, I trust Ashworth and Barrada will make sure the money is spent wisely.
Agreed. Let’s hope they realize they can walk away from stupid demands from other clubs

soapythecat

If we ever want to be anything other than a counter attacking team, we need to sell him. Can’t press for shit and mega lazy.
I’d be happy to get £50m given his wages we will get off the books. All this local lad bollocks can feck of when he drifts around the pitch like a sloth.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Marcus and Antony out.
Nico and Olise in.

Bummer of an upgrade.

Mr.Plow

Probably worth £120m last summer, in this kind of form how can anyone justify £100m? Nightmare season.

More importantly, just shown that he's never going to kick on and be consistently top class.

Adz_99

It's a tempting offer for a player who's turning 27 this year and has patchy form. Think of the wage money saved too.

Rajma

Let’s hope new ownership is dialed in and doesn’t make the mistake of overvaluing non liquid assets. Please just sell him in the summer if someone offers half decent amount.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
feck me the thread is pretty much unanimous..... While I don't actually want him sold he probably should go.