Mario Balotelli

dhstriker

President of the Jamie Redknapp fan club
I don't really like Chelsea, but Balotelli was flopping all over the place against them. Gives Italians a bad name. He could be a decent footballer if he stuck to footballing instead of diving.

Shimo

Same guy that was having a go at Ronaldo last year for going down easy.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
He's definitely got potential if he can cut out the flopping drama queen antics....and lose the Shabba Ranks haircut.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
I never knew how well he gets by players, looks a special talent but you can tell from the moment he stepped on the pitch that his head was planted adjacent to his body. Someone needs to have a big long meeting with him to somehow change his attitude or he could as others have said be a world beater.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I never knew how well he gets by players, looks a special talent but you can tell from the moment he stepped on the pitch that his head was planted adjacent to his body. Someone needs to have a big long meeting with him to somehow change his attitude or he could as others have said be a world beater.
Yep. His body language is appalling. He mopes around with the air of someone who's shit doesn't stink when in reality he's barely out of nappies.

Interista

I agree with those who say he should sort out his attitude, I dislike it as well but he's an immensely talented young player, he should feature in the starting eleven at Stamford Bridge.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
One moment struck me, he passed the ball to maicon for an attacking throw-in and was so intent on looking cool, that he didn't take advantage of the fact he could've recieved it quickly and got behind Chelseas defence. Maicon just gave up and threw it backwards.

Retard.

Devilton

He needs a strong manager to set him straight. Got talent, but with a pompous douchebag like Mourinho there is no way the kid will ever realize his potential with Inter. Being called a money by your own support / rival fans won't help either.

Biscuit1871

Looks like a fecking Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime and thick to match it.

MacMUFC

You can tell he's such a cnut, but for some reason I cant help but like him :nervous: I cant put my finger on it, truly. I'm struggling to even think of a reason right now.

Absolute bags of potential though and given he has the right manager, he could be a world beater like many have said.

Addis

Beckham, in toward Schmeichel, it's come for Dwigh
Great technical ability, will be interesting to see what happens but if he's not careful and doesn't improve mentally then he'll end up being left behind. If you don't have advantage of your natural talent soon enough, others who have a better attitude and work harder will overtake you.

M13

Reserve Team Player
He's a cheating cnut, and I don't see why people rave about him, because in the game against us last year and the game tonight, other than passing his marker once or twice, I don't see anything world class. These are the games where 'world class players' should thrive.

Spammy

Being watched; will learn to post in the correct f
Gloves are worn for traction primarily. Someone li
He's a cheating cnut, and I don't see why people rave about him, because in the game against us last year and the game tonight, other than passing his marker once or twice, I don't see anything world class. These are the games where 'world class players' should thrive.
His ability is more than obvious, he's not even 20 yet, his potential to be WC is raved about and it's hard to disagree.

johnmufc

I'd be extremely worried if one of the Premier League clubs got their hands on Balotelli.
He'd be immense in this League.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
You don't remember that ball he gave, one touch pass that split our defence for a glorious opportunity for Zlatan?

He has so much talent it's unreal, especially his delivery, he just needs to learn how to use it more effectively and try harder for the team.

ScholesClass

"If I had been born ugly, you would never hav
He will be an interesting player in the future. Don't judge him for his "diving actitude". There are older players who enjoy doing the same drama (the ones who should be "punished" and criticized on the media). This kid is just trying to show himself, but of course he is confusing the proper manner making up a cnut profile.

Give him time to learn, time to grow up.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Bags of potential. Some nifty footwork last night.