Mario Balotelli

B Cantona

Desperate
He comes across as the biggest prick going

He has bags of talent, but I've no doubt he'll piss his career away somehow. I wouldn't want him at my club that's for sure

Alex

I think he is a twat, but if I was a betting man I think that he will make it he is just too young and too talented to think otherwise at this point, that said he very well piss it away if his on and off field antics continue.

dann496

One of the stupidest things to do to the club that paying your salary and very unprofessional wise. Saying a lot about his attitude and unless he changes it quickly, i don't see he will go very far with his career.

::sonny::

How is he going to do this to Inter fans, he was also at the San Siro to watch us vs United which isn't so bad. Maybe he didn't know the camera was on?
He didn't know, in the second picture.

Interista

Surely Inter fans will give him a kicking for this?
I hope so honestly, he went too far this time. Of course it was a well planned attempt to unsettle the team, Staffelli is an AC Milan fan and a Mediaset servant.

I know it was for comedy but certain people wont see it that way. He keeps making headlines for the wrong reasons. Somehow I don't think he will remain at Inter Milan for much longer if this continues. He is an outstanding talent that I would like to see develop though.

A manager like Wenger or Ferguson would surely get him back on track.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
I know it was for comedy but certain people wont see it that way. He keeps making headlines for the wrong reasons. Somehow I don't think he will remain at Inter Milan for much longer if this continues. He is an outstanding talent that I would like to see develop though.

Plus he's been left out out of the last two Inter sqauds with no official reason why, something doesn't seem right in the Inter camp, I wonder what he did now to piss Jose off.

beardsleybob

Plus he's been left out out of the last two Inter sqauds with no official reason why, something doesn't seem right in the Inter camp, I wonder what he did now to piss Jose off.
I thought it was three. But they have been fighting, over what I don't know

Interista

Inter fans have history for attacking their own players, like you said he went too far. Stupid fool.
It happened once in 2000 after a shameful defeat in the Italian Cup vs Parma, I guess that the episode you're referring to but in general Inter fans are always extraordinary when it comes to supporting the team and showing their respect to the players, that's why Balotelli's behaviour, a blatant lack of respect to all the Inter fans, who stood up for him every time he was racially abused, is even more disgusting. I hope he leaves the club, never mind what his next team will be, AC Milan can't afford him anyway :p

Interista

I thought it was three. But they have been fighting, over what I don't know
It is reported that he came to the training ground in Appiano Gentile with his car playing the AC Milan hymn at the radio and appearently he was also mocking his teammates but it's just a rumour. Then it's evident that he doesn't get along with the Mourinho, in the video he says that our manager has no merits whatsoever for the victory at the Stamford Bridge, claiming it was due to the players' efforts only.

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
It is reported that he came to the training ground in Appiano Gentile with his car playing the AC Milan hymn at the radio and appearently he was also mocking his teammates but it's just a rumour. Then it's evident that he doesn't get along with the Mourinho, in the video he says that our manager has no merits whatsoever for the victory at the Stamford Bridge, claiming it was due to the players' efforts only.[/QUOTE]

:annoyed:

Interista

Frigging heck, I wonder what reception he will get against Livorno, Balo I can't support you on this one, sorry mate.
I doubt he'll be called up, it would be the perfect situation to convince Mourinho that he deserves to be a starter since either Eto'o and Milito seem to be quite tired and instead he comes up with this crap. I think Moratti should start to find some team in England that could buy Balotelli in the summer.

vuc

First Team Serb
It happened once in 2000 after a shameful defeat in the Italian Cup vs Parma, I guess that the episode you're referring to but in general Inter fans are always extraordinary when it comes to supporting the team and showing their respect to the players, that's why Balotelli's behaviour, a blatant lack of respect to all the Inter fans, who stood up for him every time he was racially abused, is even more disgusting. I hope he leaves the club, never mind what his next team will be, AC Milan can't afford him anyway :p
I was thinking more recently then that. I am pretty sure they attacked some players at an airport IIRC. I'm sure they are great at backing the players but there is always that element who can cause trouble. I agree its a massive finger up towards your fans.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

SAF and Wenger aren't miracle makers and sometimes some footballers are desperate cases which cannot be solved.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
SAF and Wenger aren't miracle makers and sometimes some footballers are desperate cases which cannot be solved.
Plus SAF is quite good at singling out players who won't feck about or waste their talent. He wasted no time in getting rid of the piss-heads at the club as soon as he took over and I can't think of him ever signing a player who was anything less than 100% professional and committed throughout his United career.

I think Wenger is a little less adept at this. Hence he ended up signing then shipping out talented wasters Pennant, Quincy, Reyes, Adebayor etc.

MacMUFC

I hope we dont fecking sign him. Without doubt he will piss his career away.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Wenger to improve his attitude? Oh yes because his track record in stopping players from being hateful little tossers is superb.......oh.....hang on............

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Would love to see him in the Premier League, but not at United. His attitude stinks, and would no doubt unsettle the dressing room at some point.

United87

If someone told the world media they thought I had one brain cell or whatever I would think feck that cnut. Who wouldn't?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
If someone told the world media they thought I had one brain cell or whatever I would think feck that cnut. Who wouldn't?
Mourinho had his reasons to criticize his player the way he did cause prior to that Mario was still an arrogant and childish player.Acting as if he's an accomplished players and disrespecting his teammates (remember the penalty incident with Eto'o).Mourinho maybe tried to see how he was gonna react

Aboutreika18

Mourinho's handling of him has been shite, tbf.

In one corner you've got an immature 19 year old and in the other an immature 47 year old.

Mourinho will leave for Real or whatever other club throw money at him within the next two years anyway, so Inter losing a potential world class player who's had a tough upbringing would be a much bigger loss.

Mind you, Moratti has chosen Cuper over Ronaldo in the past. :smirk:

United87

Maybe ya, I don't realy like Mourinho so that could be blurring my opinion.

Still if someones boss said that it would make things difficult, he is still very young and has a precocious talent. When you have so much potential you're bound to be surrounded by yes men, closeted.

Similar to Cassano or Anelka maybe it comes down to the person. I can understand Ferguson saying Rooney's finishing should improve but insulting someone intelligence is a step too far.

x42bn6

I'd say Mourinho's done well to handle him but he really is an enfant terrible.

Mattia Destro (awesome name) from Inter's Primavera was put on hold ahead of Balotelli for Inter's recent match although Destro didn't make the bench (and neither did Balotelli).

Balotelli is an idiot because this is the ideal club for him to develop. Go any higher and he won't get games, go any lower and he'll lose out on Mourinho. Go to Milan and he'll be wasted. Go to Juventus and they'll find some way of messing him up.

Aboutreika18

I'd say Mourinho's done well to handle him but he really is an enfant terrible.
Well that's the thing, he isn't really.

Is he worse than any of the stupid things Cassano did?

Does he arrive late to or miss training sessions like Ronaldo did?

Does he regularly go clubbing like Recoba and Djorkaeff did?

Does he have alcohol problems like Adriano did?

If Cassano can mature and gain some professionalism, then surely Balotelli can?