Mario Balotelli

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah. Lay off Babel. he's only young.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He might have all the talent, but today, when he came on, his teammates were fighting and chasing every ball, while he just stood there, waiting for the ball!

HsJ

He's a right twat.

Hope he never even gets linked with United.

EvilChuck

He seems to have alot of talent, but he really does have a poor attitude. It will be his downfall longterm, and he will fall into the 'what could have been' category of players

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
What a twat. Millions would die to be blessed with that kind of talent. Only to see someone who has it waste it away with no work ethic.

::sonny::

Materazzi punched and kicked Balotelli in the dressing room according to Ibrahimovic

Ibrahimovic: "I never have seen something like that, Materazzi raped him"

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
That was an amazing performance he gave for Inter tonight. He was a disgrace. He did absolutely nothing to help out his team mates who were struggling in the last few minutes. He shouldn't be allowed wear the Inter jersey again

dhstriker

President of the Jamie Redknapp fan club
The Inter fans were giving him a hard time, too. Almost had a wonder goal off the volley, but I agree, he was wank today.

B20

Supports
Liverpool
Materazzi punched and kicked Balotelli in the dressing room according to Ibrahimovic

Ibrahimovic: "I never have seen something like that, Materazzi raped him"
Joking or for real?

ch7

His own teammates in Zanetti and Stankovic have openly criticised him after the match as well as Mourinho.

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
The Inter fans were giving him a hard time, too. Almost had a wonder goal off the volley, but I agree, he was wank today.
I haven't been following Inter so maybe he has some sort of justification for not liking the fans at the moment but if you're not playing for the fans then at least try for your team mates and manager. Also if there is bad blood between the supporters and the player Mourinho should probably have gauged his attitude and realised he wasn't in the right frame of mind to play.

Either way it doesn't look like he will be togging out for them again

::sonny::

Joking or for real?
I watched the game in streaming, Ibrahimovic said that on an italian tv, Rai1

And he said as well: "In our dress room, we were all talking about that, nobody of us have seen something like that in our whole life"

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I watched the game in streaming, Ibrahimovic said that on an italian tv, Rai1

And he said as well: "In our dress room, we were all talking about that, nobody of us have seen something like that in our whole life"
:lol: what I'd give to be a fly on the wall

B Cantona

Desperate
He got up and down the pitch, fecked up a bit at either end, played exactly what I'd expect of a young player
Sod off

The guys clearly a prick of the highest order. He's a perfect example for any younger player precisely how NOT to approach you football career. He'll piss it all up the wall when he looks to have the talent to be one of the best

Viper KGB

Just seems like a spoilt brat who thinks he is an amazing player and sulks when things don't go his way.

Stay away from here Mario

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I've never seen such a player who is that unconnected from a match of high caliber.Eto'o was running his socks off and was chasing lost causes up until the final whistle and what the feck was Balotelli doing ? Jogging around as if it was a preseason match, I really understood the crowd's reaction towards him.He's so lazy it's unbelievable Mourinho would still wanna play him, I've never seen such an arrogant kid.You would think he's a world beater with that attitude

Boss

Melodramatic, attention seeking space-attacker
I left you with enough memories to resurrect me wi
I've never seen such a player who is that unconnected from a match of high caliber.Eto'o was running his socks off and was chasing lost causes up until the final whistle and what the feck was Balotelli doing ? Jogging around as if it was a preseason match, I really understood the crowd's reaction towards him.He's so lazy it's unbelievable Mourinho would still wanna play him, I've never seen such an arrogant kid.You would think he's a world beater with that attitude
Agreed, it almost comes across like he don't give a feck about Inter who made him. He should feck off to Milan then.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
Sod off

The guys clearly a prick of the highest order. He's a perfect example for any younger player precisely how NOT to approach you football career. He'll piss it all up the wall when he looks to have the talent to be one of the best
Don't care if he's a prick, he's talanted and years from a point where I'd demand consistency

zain

Believe
Clip of him throwing his Inter shirt on the ground today after supposedly being booed.

Is it true he's a Milan fan? Not cause of the shirt incident, but apparently that's what I've heard ?

B20

Supports
Liverpool
He got up and down the pitch, fecked up a bit at either end, played exactly what I'd expect of a young player
I normally don't care much for the 'body language' crowd but I haven't seen a player look so blatantly not arsed since Hagi.

He came on to provide fresh legs for the team after Milito had run himself into the ground and all he did was sulk.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Don't care if he's a prick, he's talanted and years from a point where I'd demand consistency
The problem with Balotelli isn't consistency.I could say he's consistently playing at the same level but the main issue is " I don't care" mindset when he plays.
For his own good he should Inter, maybe at another club he'll have the envy to play because it's as if he's forced

johnmufc

I'd love to see Mario at United. Immensely talented.
And if anyone can sort out his attitude, it's Sir Alex Ferguson... There's no doubt about that.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
I normally don't care much for the 'body language' crowd but I haven't seen a player look so blatantly not arsed since Hagi.

He came on to provide fresh legs for the team after Milito had run himself into the ground and all he did was sulk.
It's rubbish though, he did get back, he was right up with play when Sniejder let that ball dribble out for a goal kick. Criticism of him reminds me of the shite United fans dished out to Nani, bad attitude and lazy, load of bollocks if you bothered to watch. People confuse wastefulness with lazyness.