Mario Balotelli

Oggmonster

Have to say , but i feel he as burnt his bridges with the club and fans.
A lot of the fans seem to have this ridiculous love for him because he's a "character" of some sort and even after all the bullshit he gives them they still love it. It probably does sum up the stature of the club really because I'd imagine a team like United or Arsenal would put up with the kind of shit Balotelli does.

I wouldn't mind it so much if he was actually as good as he thinks he is, it really has got potential to be a player with a lot of wasted talent, he could of gone far but instead seems he would rather play up to his image.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Have to say , but i feel he as burnt his bridges with the club and fans.
So did Tevez and look how city had to climb down.

They are stuck with Balotelli unless they loan him out and pay a big chunk of his wages.

Or maybe PSG are mad enough to buy him?

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
Balotelli is stupid, trouble-making and attention-seeking but in a likable way.

Crustanoid

He's earned himself a nice 6 month break back in Italy on full pay. He'll be able to return at his leisure some time next year with the manager, club and plastic fans fawning over him.

Living the mercenary dream

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Never understood the strange love in for Balotelli. He's a twat on the pitch as well as off the pitch and only causes trouble. He's overrated with an attitude problem

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Never understood the strange love in for Balotelli. He's a twat on the pitch as well as off the pitch and only causes trouble. He's overrated with an attitude problem
I think the difference between a dick like Barton and a loveable rogue like Balotelli is the fact that someone like Barton is hated for violence and the like. He punches players and gets really aggressive. Balotelli is just stupid and his stupidity mainly affects himself and has an adverse affect on man city. Thats my take on it.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
I think the difference between a dick like Barton and a loveable rogue like Balotelli is the fact that someone like Barton is hated for violence and the like. He punches players and gets really aggressive. Balotelli is just stupid and his stupidity mainly affects himself and has an adverse affect on man city. Thats my take on it.
They are both exactly the same to be honest. Just because Balotelli is "stupid", it doesn't make him immune to being a violent and despicable human being.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
They are both exactly the same to be honest. Just because Balotelli is "stupid", it doesn't make him immune to being a violent and despicable human being.
But what real acts of violence have you seen from him? I usually see him sulk and throw his t-shirt on the floor, not shake managers hand etc. He doesnt seem to go and intentionally hurt another player or anything like some other players do

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
But what real acts of violence have you seen from him? I usually see him sulk and throw his t-shirt on the floor, not shake managers hand etc. He doesnt seem to go and intentionally hurt another player or anything like some other players do
Thanks to Shane for the gifs. Come on, if that had been Barton or Suarez, you would be criticising them left, right and centre. For me, he is a good player, not great, but only good. He is arrogant and he knows how to burn bridges with certain clubs. Another thing, he should remember that the next time he commits act of violence like that, there are always a Francesco Totti waiting in the wings to put him in his place.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Thanks to Shane for the gifs. Come on, if that had been Barton or Suarez, you would be criticising them left, right and centre. For me, he is a good player, not great, but only good. He is arrogant and he knows how to burn bridges with certain clubs. Another thing, he should remember that the next time he commits act of violence like that, there are always a Francesco Totti waiting in the wings to put him in his place.
haha fair enough the GIF's prove your point. Sorry, I just remember the funny dumb things and forgot about those two...

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
City need to accept that they'll have to take a loss on Balotelli. Whats a 10-15m loss to them anyway?

They should go all in for Falcao and give us a real scare.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
I don't like the guy, but I can't help but be amused at all the disruption that he causes City. I think this could be the case for a lot of people as well. While he keeps hampering City people will find the whole thing amusing.

prateik

Arsenal cant afford his wages.. unless you mean Wenger goes to PSG and then buys him.

coolredwine

lameredboots
So did Tevez and look how city had to climb down.

They are stuck with Balotelli unless they loan him out and pay a big chunk of his wages.

Or maybe PSG are mad enough to buy him?
No one would be mad enough to buy a 21 year old player on that amount of wages who comes along with a lot of baggage.

Cold_Boy

How can anyone like this twat?

That CV thing , I am sure all of us have done funnier/stranger/ crazier things. This twat is just in the eye of the people and media. That's the difference. What a fecking moronic twat is what I will say.

Hope someone floors the twat hard!

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
How can anyone like this twat?

That CV thing , I am sure all of us have done funnier/stranger/ crazier things. This twat is just in the eye of the people and media. That's the difference. What a fecking moronic twat is what I will say.

Hope someone floors the twat hard!
Thats what I am getting at. I can understand people disliking Suarez and Barton for a great number of reasons. However, when it comes to Balotelli, it seems he has a greater licence to other things and those things some how make others laugh. How many other comedians have you seen on television tried to break a players leg, how many comedians have thrown darts at other comedians, how many comedians have stamped on another comedians face? The list is endless and it will continue to be like that. Just like Barton or Suarez, Balotelli is also an unacceptable face of football, and because he couldn't get his bib on correctly, doesn't make him immune to this. As far as your last statement is concerned, lock him in a room for 5 minutes with Big Duncan Ferguson and he might just see the error of his ways...:lol: No, scrap that, either Big Duncan or Zlatan will be up for the job and it will be over in less than 5.

Cold_Boy

Deep breaths CB.
:lol: alright.

I took a Biryani take away day before and was returning home with it when a poor girl came begging on the signal and I gave it to her instead. And this is not a big deal at all.

Did the media highlight this? Or only famous people can do good.

And I must have done so so so so much crazier stuff than shout "Rooney,Rooney" or Go shopping for something and bring something else instead or etc.

There is no way this fella can ever be remotely likeable because he does normal stuff like any young person would do so.

I mean come on, those who like him, sit down a bit and think of all crazy stuff you have done in life. Maybe you will find you were as crazy or more.

Cold_Boy

Thats what I am getting at. I can understand people disliking Suarez and Barton for a great number of reasons. However, when it comes to Balotelli, it seems he has a greater licence to other things and those things some how make others laugh. How many other comedians have you seen on television tried to break a players leg, how many comedians have thrown darts at other comedians, how many comedians have stamped on another comedians face? The list is endless and it will continue to be like that. Just like Barton or Suarez, Balotelli is also an unacceptable face of football, and because he couldn't get his bib on correctly, doesn't make him immune to this. As far as your last statement is concerned, lock him in a room for 5 minutes with Big Duncan Ferguson and he might just see the error of his ways...:lol: No, scrap that, either Big Duncan or Zlatan will be up for the job and it will be over in less than 5.
:lol: This was great.

I thought him more like an idiot or dumb guy, while everyone else made him some kind of genius.

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
:lol: This was great.

I thought him more like an idiot or dumb guy, while everyone else made him some kind of genius.
He is definitely far from that. Some players know exactly where the goal is because of instinct, this guy has very little in the way of spatial awareness so his shots go all over the place. He is good, but not in the Henry, Shearer, Linekar, Wright, Anelka or even Drogba mode. Basically, he is a very rich, perhaps talented version of a Joey Barton.

Crustanoid

fecking cnut scored the undeserved winner in injury-time too in this game, FFS. I hope he throws away his talent and ends in Serie B or something, the fecking idiot.
He should have been banned for half a season after that. The intent makes it worse than the guy who did Cech that time

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
And what about Rooney?

Violent conduct for kicking that fella against Serbia/motenegro
Elbowing James McCarthy in the head against Wigan
Stamping on Carvaho against portugal
Elbowing Pepe vs Porto

KanieKaned

And what about Rooney?

Violent conduct for kicking that fella against Serbia/motenegro
Elbowing James McCarthy in the head against Wigan
Stamping on Carvaho against portugal
Elbowing Pepe vs Porto
In fairness I would elbow the feck out of that lad if he was standing in a queue for a bag of chips alongside me. Proper cnut of a player.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
In fairness I would elbow the feck out of that lad if he was standing in a queue for a bag of chips alongside me. Proper cnut of a player.
:lol::lol: Granted, it just bugs me to see players from other sides being labled as thugs whilst blatently ignoring our own spud faced prossie botherer and his thugish behaviour.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Can't use a sat nav, can't put a bib on, can't wrap christmas presents, he can't even play football that well when you think about it.

So why is he a millionaire?